There she blows! Fergie has a hair-raising moment on a wild and windy day in New York
She's in New York putting the final touches to her much anticipated album, Double Dutchess.
And Fergie was spotted struggling to keep her long blonde hair under control on a wild and windy Friday in the city's Tribeca neighbourhood.
At one point the gusts blew the 41-year-old's tresses straight out behind her as she made her way to a car waiting to whisk her off to the studio.
Scroll down for video
That's truly windblown: Fergie's blonde hair was caught in gusts of strong wind in New York's Tribeca neighbourhood as she made her way to a waiting car on Friday
But she didn't seem to mind the buffeting, smiling as she went.
Fergie stayed true to her rock star creds in a black sweater that she wore under a green quilted bomber jacket and stone-washed denim skinny jeans.
The petite star jacked up her slender 5ft 4ins frame with a pair of stunningly high platform ankle boots in black leather.
The Fergalicious singer has also been busy promoting her reissued 2006 album, The Dutchess, which came out on vinyl last week.
Wild hair? Who cares!: The 41-year-old smiled as she struggled to keep her hair out of her face
Let your style take flight like Fergie with her Vetements bomber jacket
If you're a fan of the sports luxe trend then one of the most important pieces to have in your wardrobe is a bomber jacket.
This casual piece of outerwear is an essential for nailing the look and while there are plenty of embroidered versions and pastel shades around, classic khaki is really the only way to go in our opinion. Check out Fergie for the perfect example of this military inspired hue.
Her jacket is by Vetements and the oversized, boxy cropped silhouette is going to be huge next season. We also love that cropped cut and contrasting hood.
Too bad Fergie's topper costs more than a month's rent for most people! It's available at Net-a-Porter if you've got the cash to splash (click right).
Or get an affordable version from the carousel below.
Stepping out: The celebrity boosted her petitie 5ft 4ins frame with a pair of perilously high black leather platform ankle boots
The five-time platinum artist shared an Instagram video clip of herself holding the disc along with a soundtrack of snippets from her hits.
Meanwhile, Fergie has yet to reveal a release date for her much anticipated new album, although it's widely believed to be dropping in January.
In July, she kicked off buzz for Double Dutchess with a star studded music video for M.I.L.F.$.
It was chock-full of hot celeb mommies including Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen, Ciara, Alessandra Ambrosio, Amber Valletta and Gemma Ward among others.
The self-described MILF shares three-year-old son Axl with actor Josh Duhamel.
The couple met on the set of the TV show Las Vegas in 2004 and were married in 2009.
Superhero family: Fergie and husband Josh Duhamel suited up to take their three-year-old son Axl trick-or-treating on October 31 near their home in Brentwood, Los Angeles
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"