Lucky he can't read! Kourtney Kardashian cradles toddler son Reign... while wearing a hoodie with a rude message on the back
Christmas is just around the corner and Kourtney Kardashian's outfit was definitely more naughty than nice on Sunday.
The 37-year-old was seen visiting a friend's house out in Irvine, California, and cradled her third child and second son Reign in her arms as she clambered out of her SUV.
And it was a good job the tot (who turns two on Wednesday) is too young to read, because his mother was wearing a hoodie with a bit of profanity at the back.
Scroll down for video
Travelling: During the day on Sunday, Kourtney Kardashian paid a visit to a friend's house out in Irvine, California
That comfortable-looking top was white, with the exception of a sprawl of stylised red text splashed across its back, including the phrase: 'WHAT THE F***'.
She matched that top with trios of white stripes stretching down her glinting black Adidas trousers, which framed her svelte legs.
Letting her black mane fall free over her outfit, she'd popped on a faded pair of white trainers and some aviator sunglasses.
Mummy-son time: As she clambered out of the SUV that brought her there, she cradled her third child and second son Reign in her arms
Her toddler kept warm in an adorable black jumper and matching black sweats, mirroring his mother with tiny white trainers of his own.
Little Reign is her third child by Scott Disick, having been preceded by now six-year-old Mason and now four-year-old Penelope.
Last month, she opened up to This Morning about the exercise regime that's kept her body so enviably trim after three pregnancies.
Casual chic: She matched that top with trios of white stripes stretching down her glinting black Adidas trousers, which framed her svelte legs
Put your best foot forward in Kourtney's Gucci trainers
Kourtney Kardashian spent some quality time with her family in a casual look. The brunette beauty was spotted in a white sweatshirt and adidas track pants.
She styled her look with a pair of aviator sunglasses and cool Gucci Ace sneakers that you can get at Gucci for $620.
Get Kourtney's style via the link on the right and work them with skinny jeans and a crop top or out for a fun day by the shore.
We also have a high street edit in the edit below with picks from Adidas, HERE/NOW, Comme des Garcons and Asos.
We love the pineapple emblazoned on the Keds!
'If I know, like, it's - bikini time is coming up, or, like, I have a trip, or something that I want to be extra in shape for, I'll do dips on my bathtub for my triceps,' she confided.
Specifically, 'I'll try to do three sets of 25 dips a day, and then, no matter what, I always do a hundred squats before I get in the shower.'
She cleaves to that time and number ''cause that's, like...I won't forget. It's like, my time, like, okay, I'm about to get in the shower and I just do a hundred squats.'
It was a good job the one-year-old's too young to read: The 37-year-old had worn a white hoodie with: 'WHAT THE F***' scrawled at the back
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"