Robert Pattinson puts on a stylish display alongside fiancee FKA Twigs at the L.A. Dance Project Annual Gala
They've been together for two years.
And Robert Pattinson looked very much in love with fiancee FKA Twigs as they stepped out together on Saturday.
The 30-year-old actor cosied up to the private-school educated rapper from Cheltenham, UK, as they attended L.A. Dance Project Annual Gala in Los Angeles.
Together: Robert Pattinson stepped out with fiancee FKA Twigs on Saturday
Robert looked dashing in a well-fitted blue suit as they socialised at the Ace Hotel Theatre in Downtown L.A.
He omitted to wear a tie, preferring to leave his white shirt unbuttoned at the neck revealing a few chest hairs.
The Harry Potter actor sported a light dusting of facial hair and quiffed his brunette tresses into place.
Look of love: The 30-year-old actor cosied up to the private-school educated rapper from Cheltenham, UK, as they attended L.A. Dance Project Annual Gala in Los Angeles
The actor seems to be in a great mood, as he put his rugged good looks on display for the evening.
The British actor looked to be in a happy mood, alongside his serious-looking lady-love.
Twigs, whose real name is Tahliah Debrett Barnett, 28, wore a glamorous red gown and pulled her hair into braids.
Dashing: He put his rugged good looks on display for the evening
Follicle challenge: He omitted to wear a tie, preferring to leave his white shirt unbuttoned at the neck revealing a few chest hairs
She recently explained to ES Magazine why she doesn't feel her age.
Explaining her viewpoint, she said: 'In human years, I am like 28. But how old are we really? We don't even know. In time that humans have set, which isn't real, I'm 28. But like how old am I? You don't know how old you are.
She told them: ''Your son could be older than you. What are we talking about? Human years? Soul years? Creative years? Years of what? That's how I see things. I don't know how old I am. I can't say.'
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"