'I am so delighted': Janice Dickinson marries fiancé Dr Robert 'Rocky' Gerner in Beverly Hills
Janice Dickinson has married her fiance of four years Dr. Robert Gerner.
The couple tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at the home of Janice's friend Suzan Hughes.
Entertainment Tonight confirmed the news along with photos from the big day showing the 61-year-old bride looking emotional and wearing a white dress and veil.
Happy news: Janice Dickinson married her fiance Dr. Robert Gerner in an intimate ceremony in Beverly Hills on Saturday
'I am so delighted, ecstatic, over the moon, out of body, a runaway bride,' the former model told ET before the ceremony.
'When Rocky first introduced himself to me, I felt like I had seen a unicorn, a one of a kind. He's the brightest and the best and the funniest and the most exciting man I've ever met in my life.'
The ceremony was attended by Janice and Robert's close friends and family, who enjoyed a selection of sandwiches, salads and pastries as well as mini quiches and chicken skewers at the celebration.
'I am so delighted, ecstatic, over the moon, out of body, a runaway bride,' Janice told ET before the ceremony
ET revealed that Crown Jewlz, performed You Don't Own Me, as the couple's wedding song.
The stunning three-tiered cake had a different flavour in each layer - red velvet, chocolate fudge and vanilla.
And Janice - who wore a Jane Booke gown - sobbed during her vows and as she thanked Dr. Drew, who attended the wedding, for helping to get her sober.
Meanwhile, Janice previously gushed about how Dr. Gerner kept her positive after her breast cancer diagnosis.
Janice reportedly sobbed during her vows and as she thanked Dr. Drew, who attended the wedding, for helping to get her sober. The couple are pictured together in August 2015
She said earlier this month: 'Today I am finally over the hump and the fright for myself and my family from the most horrible word in the world, cancer.
'I've been reborn and the days are much bluer, the clouds are much brighter, roses smell rosey-er, and I finally heard from my betrothed that we are going to do this now, we will be tying the knot this year.'
Whilst Dr. Gerner added: 'Janice went through some phases, she was really strong with the surgeries but the radiation treatment drains you of energy and she became fatigued and her normal level of hyper energy just went away.'
Janice and Robert, who's a psychiatrist, got engaged in 2012.
Long engagement: Janice and Robert, who's a psychiatrist, got engaged in 2012
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"