Mila Kunis looks incredible as she steps out with Ashton Kutcher for the first time since welcoming son Dimitri one week ago
Mila Kunis has been spotted for the first time since welcoming her son Dimitri.
The 33-year-old actress stepped out with husband Ashton Kutcher on Friday looking great in a sweater and jeans just nine days after giving birth.
The couple were all smiles as they strolled in Los Angeles holding hands and chatting.
Taking a stroll: Mila Kunis has emerged for the first time since welcoming her second child with husband Ashton Kutcher
Happy couple: The duo - who welcomed son Dimitri on November 30 - were all smiles as they held hands
Mila teamed a black slouchy sweater with skinny jeans and black boots and wore her dark locks loose.
Ashton, 38, wore a shirt and khaki pants along with a chunky knit cardigan.
The Ranch actor topped off the look with a baseball cap.
Shortly after Dimitri arrived a message was posted on Ashton's website to announce the happy news and reveal his name.
Low key look: Mila, 33, looked fantastic in a slouchy black sweater, jeans and boots
Just the two of us: The couple also have a two-year-old daughter Wyatt but left the kids at home on Friday
The baby boy was born on November 30 at 1:21 a.m. and weighed eight pounds and 15 ounces.
They chose the name Dimitri as it's a Russian version of the Greek name Demetrius. Mila is from Ukraine.
There was also a message for the public which read: 'We'd like to allow our kids to make their own choices on whether to have a life in the public eye or not. We don't want to make the choice for them.'
Enjoying some downtime: The duo were spotted in the Toluca Lake neighbourhood of Los Angeles
Longtime loves: The actors married in July 2015 at a ranch just outside Los Angeles
Ashton joked during an interview with Conan O'Brien that he initially wanted to name his son Hawkeye in a nod to his Iowa roots.
'It didn't cross the Mila threshold. It came to the threshold, but then it got knocked down.'
The couple became engaged in February 2014 and married in July the following year at a ranch just outside in Los Angeles.
They welcomed daughter Wyatt in October 2014.
Loved up: Ashton looked great in a shirt and khaki trousers with chunky knit sweater
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"