That was easy! The beauty gifts that every type of women on your list will swoon over, from the jetsetter to the social butterfly, starting at just $12
- FEMAIL rounds up the best presents for every beauty lover on your list from brands like Diptyque, NYX, St. Tropez and more
Beauty products are not only a fun gift to recieve, but they can also be practical and seriously thoughtful - you know, as long as you don't give your grandmother blue lipstick and your 16-year-old cousin anti-aging cream.
Know someone who always seems to be jetting off to a new, exotic locale? They'll appreciate TSA-friendly products that they can't find in the travel size toiletry section at the drugstore. For the friend who is never not decked out in designer duds, a fragrance or soap set from her favorite brand is a whole lot cheaper than shoes or a bag.
And what about the beauty-obsessed girl who has already stocked up on the eyeshadow palettes, lipstick colors and skincare line of the moment? Think along the lines of innovative tools they didn't know they needed.
Read on below to shop stellar beauty gift options you know she'll love.
FOR THE COMMITMENT-PHOBE
FOR THE VACATIONER
FOR THE SOCIAL BUTTERFLY
FOR THE LABEL SNOB
FOR THE BEAUTY LOVER WHO HAS EVERYTHING
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"