Nip and tuck with Dr Tracy Mountford: I have been thinking about having dermal fillers to enhance my face but I am so scared of looking too 'done'
- Woman seeking advice about having dermal fillers to enhance her face
- She is scared of looking too 'done' and would hate friends and family to notice
- In the expert hands of a cosmetic doctor facial fillers simply replace lost volume
Q. I have been thinking about having dermal fillers to enhance my face — particularly around my cheeks, which have lost volume as I've aged.
But I am so scared of looking too 'done', and I would hate my friends and family to notice.
What can I do?
In the expert hands of a cosmetic doctor, facial fillers simply replace lost volume and restore the face back to where it once was, with no other telltale evidence of treatment
A. Images of celebrities with over-filled faces leads to the misconception that fillers always look fake. This is not true.
In the expert hands of a cosmetic doctor, facial fillers simply replace lost volume and restore the face back to where it once was, with no other telltale evidence of treatment.
I inject the fillers gradually (I start with the temples and move down), so a patient becomes confident that what I'm doing looks natural.
In this way, a balanced result is achieved.
See an expert for a consultation first. Post-treatment, there might be minimal bruising or swelling, which disappears in a few days. Fees from £850.
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"