A very MARY Christmas! The Danish Princess is on song as she steps out to attend a festive concert with Prince Frederik and their four children
- Princess Mary and family were the guests of honour at a Christmas choir
- They visited Copenhagen's Isaiah Church to hear the concert on Sunday
- The Children's Choir of the Royal Danish Academy of Music sang at the event
- Princess Mary dress elegantly in blue with a matching, warm overcoat
Princess Mary and family have kept up their busy festive schedules, attending a Christmas concert in their hometown of Copenhagen.
Crown Prince Frederik and Princess Mary were sung into Isaiah Church on Sunday as patrons of the Royal Danish Academy of Music.
The family looked elegant as they enjoyed the Christmas concert, which showcased the academy's highly-regarded Children's Choir.
Scroll down for video
Wrapped up: Princess Mary and family dressed for the cooler weather as they attended a Christmas choir in Copenhagen
Stealing the show: Princess Josephine smiled as she clutched a bouquet of flowers outside the church
On song: They family watched a performance by the Children's Choir of the Royal Danish Academy of Music
Princess Mary dressed for the chilly weather by pairing her printed blue dress with knee-high boots and a thick blue coat to ward off the cold.
Crown Prince Frederik was dashing in a dark pin-striped suit jacket with a light blue shirt and a polka-dotted scarf.
Princes Christian, 11, and Vincent, five, wore matching red chinos with checked shirts while Princes Isabella, nine, wore a grey and black dress with a warm blue overcoat.
However, it was smiling Princess Josephine, five, who stole the show, looking adorable with a pink ribbon in her hair as she clutched a bouquet of flowers outside the church.
Adorable: Little Josephine looked cheeky as she carried a large bouquet of flowers, her family walking behind her
Flowers? At one stage she appeared to hold the flowers out to her older sister Princess Isabella, who failed to notice
Growing up: As Prince Vincent walked along a light breeze saw the back of his hair fly up
At one point, Josephine appeared to offer her bouquet of flowers to her older sister, Princess Isabella.
But despite offering the flowers up for the taking, Isabella appeared not to notice and continued to smile for the camera.
Cute photos of Prince Vincent showed him smiling sweetly, a lock of his hair caught in the wind.
Festive spirit: The Children's Choir sung the family into the church before they took their seats
Front row: The family had an excellent view of the choir from the front pew of Isaiah Church
Adorable: Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine, both five, are pictured outside the church
The family has had a busy festive season so far, recently hosting a Christmas bash for The Mary Foundation at their Amalienborg Palace.
Last week Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik also took their four children to see The Nutcracker.
The Tchaikovsky classic ballet was shown in Copenhagen, with Prince Christian, Princess Isabella, Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine dressed in warm coats for the occasion.
The royals posed in near freezing temperatures outside the Tivoli Concert Hall, next to Christmas trees which adorned the footpath.
Joyful: Princess Mary checks out the church before taking her seat for the concert
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"