Into the Lion's den! Nicole Kidman leads co-stars and producers of her latest film Lion into the British Consulate in Los Angeles
Nicole Kidman joined Lion co-stars and producers in paying a visit to the British Consulate in Los Angeles.
The Hollywood star was welcomed into the government building by British Consul General Chris O'Connor on Saturday.
A glamorous-looking Nicole was joined by co-star Dev Patel and the film's youngest cast member Sunny Pawar, while director Garth Davis was also in attendance.
Scroll down for video
Government business: Nicole Kidman joined Lion co-stars Dev Patel (R) and Sunny Pawar (middle) and producers in paying a visit to the British Consulate in Los Angeles
The 49-year-old cut a classy figure in an all-black ensemble as she posed with the aforementioned pair in front of a Christmas tree.
Nicole wore a knee-length dress, featuring a silver chain decoration, paired with a pair of black leather boots.
Later as she chatted to an unidentified man during the visit, the Australia star wrapped a black shawl around her shoulders.
Warm welcome: The Hollywood star was welcomed into the government building by British Consul General Chris O'Connor on Saturday
Feeling festive: The 49-year-old cut a classy figure in an all-black ensemble as she posed with Dev (R), Sunny (middle) and Chris (L) in front of a Christmas tree
She wore her trademark ginger locks in a ponytail as she accessorised with earrings, a silver watch and a collection of rings.
Meanwhile, Slumdog Millionaire star Dev, who plays Nicole's adopted son in the film, looked smart in a dark blue suit.
The 26-year-old went without a tie to go with a grey shirt as he left his curly black locks untamed.
Chilly, Nicole? Later as she chatted to an unidentified man during the visit, the Australia star wrapped a black shawl around her shoulders
However, the star of the visit was eight-year-old Sunny, who cut a charming figure in a black tuxedo.
The youngster, who plays a younger version of Dev's character Saroo Brierley in Lion, wore a smart bow tie to complete his dapper ensemble.
After its release in November, Lion has been touted as a possible winner at next year's Oscars - with Nicole already picking up the Best Supporting Actress Award at the Hollywood Film Awards for her role as Sue Brierley.
Award buzz: After its release in November, Lion has been touted as a possible winner at next year's Oscars
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"