'The moment life changed forever': Alexa and Carlos PenaVega share first photos of newborn son Ocean King
They welcomed their first child into the world on Wednesday.
And on Friday night Alexa and Carlos PenaVega shared the first photos of newborn son, Ocean King.
The new parents posted snapshots of their baby boy as they arrived home from the hospital, hours after their rep confirmed to People that Alexa had given birth.
'Welcome Home Lil O': Alexa and Carlos PenaVega shared the first photos of newborn son, Ocean King, on Friday
In one of them, the 28-year-old Spy Kids star could be seen cuddling her son skin-to-skin against her chest.
'8.6 lb blessing. #OceanPenaVega #WelcomeHomeLilO,' she captioned it.
Carlos shared another photo in which he was cradling the newborn while Alexa smiled beside him, writing: 'The moment life changed forever.'
In a third snapshot captioned 'a glimpse into the past 48 hours', the singer and actor was seen kissing his wife's head while she lay in her hospital bed.
Growing family: The happy couple's baby boy was born on Wednesday and is their first child together
Carlos and Alexa married in January 2014 and combined their last names Pena and Vega.
They revealed their baby news in June via matching Instagram posts and a vlog on their YouTube channel.
'I thought for sure it'd be like, "One, two, three, wham, bam, we're pregnant!"' Carlos said in the video, in which the former Dancing With The Stars competitors explained that they had some help from an ovulation kit to conceive successfully.
'A glimpse into the past 48 hours': In a third snapshot the singer and actor was seen kissing his Spy Kids star wife's head while she lay in her hospital bed
'But no, that's not the case. You gotta keep trying, trying, trying... and try some more. Which is not a bad thing.'
Alexa added: 'When it doesn’t happen, you think, "Is something wrong with me?" or "What am I not doing right?" when really it's just your body adjusting.'
Alexa was previously married to film producer Sean Covel. They tied the knot in October 2010 but she announced on Twitter in July 2012 that they had divorced.
So in love: Carlos and Alexa, pictured in September, married in January 2014 and combined their last names Pena and Vega
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"