Top of the crops! Charlie Hunnam shows off freshly shorn blond tresses as he shops with girlfriend Morgana McNelis
He became a household name after starring as motorcycle riding outlaw Jax Teller in the Sons Of Anarchy.
But on Saturday, Charlie Hunnam looked anything but a pariah, as he beamed whilst out with his girlfriend.
The smiling 36-year-old actor showed off his newly cropped blonde locks as he stepped out holiday shopping with Morgana McNelis.
Handsome: Charlie Hunnam showed off his newly cropped blonde locks as he stepped out holiday shopping with Morgana McNelis
The Sons Of Anarchy star cut a suave figure in jeans and a navy blue and green checked shirt.
Charlie layered with a fur-trimmed jacket on top, and added black jeans.
The handsome actor finished off his ensemble with New Balance sneakers while clutching an A4 pad of hand-written notes.
Top of the crops: The Sons Of Anarchy star cut a suave figure in jeans and a navy blue and green checked shirt
Morgana wrapped up with a blue duffel coat teamed with a claret-coloured scarf.
She added dark glasses and wore her blonde tresses in loose waves.
Charlie played Jax - who was part of a violent outlaw motorcycle club - for seven seasons.
Long time love: He beamed whilst out shopping with his girlfriend
Close: He has been in a relationship with jewellery designer Morgana since 2005
The dapper star's next film is The Lost City Of Z, which is set to be released in April 2017.
Charlie also stars in King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword - slated to hit theaters in May 2017.
He has been in a relationship with jewellery designer Morgana since 2005.
Playing a bad boy: Charlie had longer hair when he became a household name after starring as motorcycle riding outlaw Jax Teller in the Sons Of Anarchy; seen in an August 2013 episode of the show
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"