Is Erin Andrews engaged to NHL's Jarret Stoll? 'Dancing With The Stars' co-host teases her 'ring game' on Twitter - and responds to questions with hearts and kisses
- Erin Andrews tweeted on Thursday that bad weather would ruin her 'ring game'
- Some picked up on the innuendo and asked her if she had gotten engaged
- Andrews didn't deny and responded to tweets with kissing emoji and hearts
- Has been in a relationship with hockey player Jarret Stoll for four years
Erin Andrews seemed to hint at her possible engagement on Twitter, leaving hundreds of followers asking her if she and hockey player Jarret Stoll had plans to tie the knot - which she has yet to deny.
The 'Dancing With The Stars' co-host sent her timeline in a frenzy Thursday when she tweeted before a trip to Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin, that the bad weather would really put a damper on her 'ring game'.
Dozens of people thought this was a thinly-veiled allusion to her potential engagement to the NHL star, her boyfriend of four years. Among them was Emma Slater, a professional dancer on 'Dancing With The Stars', who asked Andrews: 'What?!!!! Would you happen to be engaged @ErinAndrews??!!!! I'm hearing people on Twitter!!!'
Andrews replied only with four hearts and two kissing emoji - an enigmatic answer that kept everyone guessing.
Erin Andrews (left) seemed to hint at her possible engagement to NHL player Jarret Stoll (right) on Twitter, leaving hundreds of followers asking her if they had plans to tie the knot
The 'Dancing With The Stars' co-host tweeted Thursday before a trip to Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin, that the bad weather would really put a damper on her 'ring game'
She also sent a kissing emoji to someone who tweeted: 'I love how @ErinAndrews is kinda hinting at her engagement and it goes over everyone's heads! So happy for her!!'
Andrews, 38, and Stoll, 34, have been dating for four years. The pair weathered the storm last year when Stoll was arrested at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and charged with cocaine possession.
The charges were later changed to two misdemeanors and Stoll took a plea deal, and agreed to create a hockey program for children at risk as part of his community service.
'I have no idea what tomorrow will bring,' Andrews told US Magazine a few months later, as she reflected on her relationship with Stoll. 'We're brought up thinking our lives are going to be a Taylor Swift song. Then you get older and wiser. You don't know what is going to bring you happiness.'
Emma Slater, a professional dancer on 'Dancing With The Stars', asked Andrews if it rumors of her engagement were true - and Andrews replied with four hearts and two kissing emoji
Andrews also sent a kissing emoji to someone who tweeted: 'I love how @ErinAndrews is kinda hinting at her engagement and it goes over everyone's heads! So happy for her!!'
Stoll (pictured left in a mugshot) was arrested at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and charged with cocaine possession last year. He and Andrews (pictured right) weathered the storm
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"