What a happy shopper! Grinning Charlie Hunnam cuts a stylish figure in jeans and a trench coat as he enjoys some retail therapy
He became a household name after starring as motorcycle riding outlaw Jax Teller in the Sons Of Anarchy.
But on Friday, Charlie Hunnam looked like he stepped off a GQ magazine cover.
The 36-year-old beaming actor was seen leaving the Prada store in Beverly Hills after enjoying a shopping session.
Handsome man: On Friday, Charlie Hunnam looked like he stepped off a GQ magazine cover while shopping in Beverly Hills
The Sons Of Anarchy star cut a suave figure in jeans and a white button up shirt, adding a blue hued tie.
Charlie layered a charcoal waistcoat and a thick Burberry jacket on top.
The handsome actor finished off his ensemble with blue and white sneakers while toting a duffel bag and a Prada shopping bag.
Dapper: The 36-year-old beaming actor was seen leaving the Prada store in a waist coat with a button up shirt and tie
The handsome British actor wore a newsboy cap on his light blonde tresses.
The good looking actor sported a goatee and a huge grin.
Charlie played Jax - who was part of a violent outlaw motorcycle club - for seven seasons.
Good looking: The Sons Of Anarchy star paired his jeans with a white button up shirt, adding a blue hued tie
Charming! The handsome British actor wore a newsboy cap on his light blonde tresses
The dapper star's next film is The Lost City Of Z, which is set to be released in April 2017.
Charlie also stars in King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword - slated to hit theaters in May 2017.
He is in a relationship with jewelry designer Morgana McNelis; the twosome have been together since 2005.
Playing a bad boy: Charlie became a household name after starring as motorcycle riding outlaw Jax Teller in the Sons Of Anarchy; seen in an August 2013 episode of the show
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"