Kelly Rowland looks effortlessly stylish in heavily ripped jeans and khaki jumper as she struts along the streets of Los Angeles
She turned up the glamour for her red carpet appearance later on in the day.
But Kelly Rowland proved she looks just as good in everyday fashion when she stepped out in Beverly Hills on Friday, rocking a cool and casual outfit.
The Destiny's Child star, 35, ensured her long legs were the focal point of her ensemble, donning a pair of heavily ripped jeans.
Scroll down for video
Street style: Kelly Rowland proved she looks just as good in everyday fashion when she stepped out in Beverly Hills on Friday, rocking a cool and casual outfit
The Stole hitmaker showed off her svelte figure in her distressed denim, pairing her statement trousers with a khaki jumper.
Kelly completed her look with a pair of suede ankle boots and a simple clutch bag.
She styled her hair in a quirky pinned bun and accessorised with some glamorous earrings.
Flattering: The Stole hitmaker showed off her svelte figure in her distressed denim, pairing her statement trousers with a khaki jumper
Chatting away: The Survivor singer was deep in conversation with a friend on the phone
Later in the evening, Kelly turned up at the 2016 March of Dimes Celebration of Babies, where she joined Jennifer Hudson on the red carpet.
The Survivor singer sported a daring black and orange jumpsuit, featuring a quirky stripe pattern.
The clashing prints gave the illusion of extra height and the plunging neckline offered a glimpse of cleavage,
Looking good: She styled her hair in a quirky pinned bun and accessorised with some glamorous earrings
The former X Factor host is set to complete an album later this year and is currently filming a Lifetime movie with Meagan Good.
Additionally, Kelly and pal Sheika Daley are working on a makeup-line called F.A.C.E. (For All Created Equal).
Kelly married her manager Tim Witherspoon in May of 2014.
The pair welcomed their son, Titan Jewell, on November 4, 2014.
Glamming up: Later in the evening, Kelly turned up at the 2016 March of Dimes Celebration of Babies, where she joined Jennifer Hudson on the red carpet
Say it with a striped top like Kelly Rowland
Kelly Rowland has been busy making a lot of appearances lately and her most recent was at the March of Dimes Celebration of Babies where she and Jennifer Hudson hit the red carpet.
The brunette beauty opted for a smart design by Edun that consisted of a V-neck top and matching trousers. She teamed her outfit with a pair of Gianvito Rossi perspex pumps.
Kelly's set was shown on the Resort 2017 runway as a dress, but we adore the co-ord look as well. Featuring a choker neckline, wide stripes and 3/4 length sleeves, this is a blouse that can easily be worn for work or play.
It hasn't hit stores yet so in the meantime, shop the brand's latest at Neiman Marcus by clicking right.
Then pick up a striped top in the edit below from Asos, Proenza Schoueler, Boohoo and MSGM.
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Prince Philip reminisces about expansion of Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Homeowner trolls bungling burglar with Mission Impossible theme
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I wanted the painting!': Joanna Lumley jokes about Duke's artwork
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Adorable dog won't allow owner to stop scratching his belly
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"