Baby, it's cold outside! January Jones looks flush faced as she wears bizarre holiday jumper while running errands in LA
With her effortless sense of style, January Jones might be the most glam mom in all of Hollywood.
The 38-year-old Mad Men actress was snapped in the Studio City neighborhood of Los Angeles on Sunday, looking stylish in a casual get-up on an dreary and overcast Southern California day.
January, who played Betty Draper on the AMC hit, wore her blonde tresses pulled back with a bit of makeup supplying some color in her cheeks.
Scroll below for video
Celebrity: January Jones, 38, radiated star power as she ran chores in Studio City, California on Sunday
The South Dakota native wore a hooded sweatshirt with red and white diamond patterns; a pair of blue jeans with strategic tears, and cuffs at the bottom; and brown half-open sandals.
The renown fashionista rounded out her get-up with a few golden necklaces and sleek sunglasses, as she was seen dropping her five-year-old son, Xander Dane Jones, off at a friend's party.
No matter the season or occasion, the Last Man on Earth actress is always on the cutting edge of fashion and style as she balances her burgeoning career with motherhood in the City of Angels.
On the move: The fashionista's red white and blue ensemble was seasonal, fashionable and patriotic all in one shot
One hand in my pocket: The actress wore a blank expression as she carried multiple bags
Put a pep in your step with Gucci slippers
January Jones has joined the slew of celebs that are infatuated with the fuzzy Gucci slippers this season.
These babies will definitely keep your toes warm while sprucing up your casual ensemble.
Some of us buy bargain friendly slippers that we wear around the house, January opted for a designer pair of fuzzies that will set you back $995, yes, you read that correctly.
These Gucci slippers might be cute and fuzzy, but they come with a bite, a bite to your wallet that is!
Click right if you'd like to step into luxury or take a look at our edit below for more reasonable picks with prices starting from just $44.99!
Yuletide spirit: Jones shared an Instagram post of scented Christmastime candles she's amassed
The Sweetwater star looks to be having a happy holiday season, as a recent series of images she's posted to her Instagram page illustrate what looks to be a warm, festive time in her life.
Earlier this week, the actress posted a shot of a collection of wintry scented candles displayed in front of a glowing fireplace. She wrote, 'Sensory overload but I love them all! My favorite scents! Get in the spirit damnit!'
On Saturday, Jones was seen beaming posed next to a life-size statue of the Nutcracker, complete with seasonal lights affixed to its hat and jacket.
'Met someone cute at the Nutcracker today,' Jones said, adding, 'he's the strong and silent type.'
Pa rum pum pum pum: The actress proudly posed with a Nutcracker statue over the weekend
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- 'They make each other laugh': Countess Sophie on the Duke and Queen
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"