Bags of money! Selena Gomez signs $10MILLION deal with Coach to design her own line and become face of the luxury brand
If Selena Gomez had a dime for every follower she had on Instagram... oh wait she does.
The 24-year-old has just signed a $10million deal with Coach to become the face of the brand.
In addition, the singer will also design her own line of luxury accessories, Page Six reported on Sunday.
She's on board! Selena Gomez has signed a $10MILLION deal with Coach
Despite having not posted anything in two weeks, the former Disney starlet remains the most popular person on Instagram for the second year running, with 104million followers.
She has been easing herself back into the spotlight following a three month stay in a Tennessee rehab facility for 'anxiety, panic attacks and depression'.
The Heart Wants What It Wants hitmaker made her first public appearance in months at the American Music Awards on November 20.
The pop star has been praised for her brave and tearful acceptance speech after winning the Favorite Female Pop/Rock Artist award.
Partners: The 24-year-old will design her own line and become face of the luxury brand
Comeback: Selena (pictured at a Coach event with Jaime King in 2013) has been easing herself back into the spotlight following a three month stay in a Tennessee rehab facility for 'anxiety, panic attacks and depression'
'In 2014 this stage was actually the first time that I was authentically 100% honest with all of you,' she said as her voice shook with emotion.
'I think it's safe to say most of you know a lot of my life whether I liked it or not. I had to stop, I had everything and I was absolutely broken inside.'
Coach meanwhile celebrated its 75th anniversary on Thursday night with a star-studded party at New York's Pier 94.
Zoe Kravitz, Emma Roberts, Olivia Culpo, Drew Barrymore, Michael B. Jordan, Diplo and Riley Keough were among the stars on hand.
Despite the impending partnership announcement however, Selena was not.
Milestone: Coach meanwhile celebrated its 75th anniversary on Thursday night with a star-studded party at New York's Pier 94, with Zoe Kravitz among the attendees.
A-list: Emma Roberts (L) and Olivia Culpo (R, wearing a Cut + Sew t-shirt) were also there; however despite the impending partnership announcement, Selena was not
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"
- Ferrari crashes into pedestrians while racing near Battersea Dogs Home
- Hammer wielding thugs smash car windows and threaten man