Model, 32, claims her MIT-grad hedge-funder boyfriend, 29, offered her $75,000 to abort her baby girl and called her 'disgusting white trash' when she decided to keep the child
- Elmira Naymark, 32, is suing her former hedge fund boyfriend, Ron Ozer, for dumping her right after she became pregnant and refusing to help financially
- Naymark gave birth to a baby girl in September and says she's on food stamps and Medicaid despite Ozer being incredibly wealthy
- Claims Ozer had a colleague offer her $75,000 or even more to have an abortion
- When she decided to keep the baby, Ozer allegedly said: 'I f***ing hate you' and called her 'white trash' and 'disgusting'
A model claims her high-flying hedge funder ex-boyfriend offered her $75,000 to have an abortion, and is now denying he is the father of their baby daughter.
Elmira Naymark, 32, is suing Ron Ozer, 29, a portfolio manager at Citadel who specializes in natural gas deals, for child support for the child she says they conceived together during a two-and-a-half year relationship, according to the New York Post.
Naymark says as soon as she announced she was expecting, the formerly doting Ozer suddenly turned cold, and told her to 'take a pill' and 'call the clinic'.
The financier then said he would deny the baby and was already preparing to distance himself from the youngster, according to the suit filed in Manhattan Supreme Court last week.
When she said she intended to keep the child, he told her: 'I f***ing hate you,' calling her 'white trash' and 'disgusting,' according to the suit.
Not so happy couple: Ron Ozer, who works for hedge fund Citadel, and Elmira Naymark, a former model, dated for two-and-a-half years until she became pregnant and he wasn't happy about it, says Naymark in her lawsuit
Naymark, 32, had a baby girl in September; Hedge funder Ozer allegedly had a colleague offer $75,000 if she'd have an abortion
Namyark says she's had to go on welfare because her ex-boyfriend won't help support the baby, which she says belongs to Ozer
Ozer, who went to MIT and reportedly owns a $2million West Village apartment that used to belong to Robert DeNiro, then allegedly had a colleague text Naymark with an offer he hoped she couldn't refuse: to have an abortion for a significant amount of money.
'He wants to help you out and take care of this,' the text allegedly said. 'This isn't the only chance for you to have children.
'You don't have to force this and do it alone. He'd be willing to offer a lump sum of money to you. I'm sure he would have no problem with 50k-75,000+.'
Naymark turned down the offer and had a baby girl in September.
Despite the fact that Naymark says Ozer made $60million in one deal last year, she says he is not contributing to the child's care and she has been forced to go on food stamps and Medicaid.
Naymark is asking for a paternity test, full custody, health insurance for the baby, and financial support 'proportionate with [Ozer's] vast wealth and income' says the lawsuit
Ozer is believed to own a $2million apartment in this building in Manhattan. The former owner is Robert DeNiro, according to reports
Naymark is asking for child support 'proportionate with [Ozer's] vast wealth and income,' according to the Post.
Additionally, she is seeking a paternity test, full custody of the baby, health insurance for the baby, funding for private schools and summer camps, and a $5million life-insurance policy listing herself and their daughter as beneficiaries in case of Ozer's death, reports the outlet.
She also said she is trying to get her real estate license and that her mother provides child care.
A lawyer for Ozer did not respond to a request for comment.
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one
- Ferrari crashes into pedestrians while racing near Battersea Dogs Home
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky