Showing the love! Nicole Richie holds hands with husband Joel Madden in LA...one day after celebrating six year wedding anniversary
They just celebrated their six year wedding anniversary.
So it's no wonder Nicole Richie and her husband Joel Madden were a little affectionate with each other as they got lunch to-go in Los Angeles on Monday, just one day after their big day.
The couple held hands as they strolled outside, both wearing head-to-toe black.
Love at lunch: Nicole Richie and her husband Joel Madden were showing a bit of PDA as they grabbed lunch to go in Los Angeles on Monday, just one day after celebrating their six year wedding anniversary
Nicole, 35, wore a large pair of sunglasses, a graphic print shirt, and semi-sheer duster.
The star, who is the daughter of Lionel Richie, had her blonde hair pulled back into a neat little updo, and finished off her look with a large tote and a pair of Converse sneakers.
Keeping things casual: Joel, 37, meanwhile, wore a windbreaker vest, black T-shirt, hat, and sweatpants
Joel, 37, meanwhile, wore a windbreaker vest, black T-shirt, hat, and sweatpants.
Just one day earlier, the rocker posted a sweet throwback photo of themselves in honour of their six year wedding anniversary.
The photo was of a violet-haired Nicole as she wore a pink flower crown beside her sharply dressed husband.
Happy anniversary! Just one day earlier, the rocker posted a sweet throwback photo of themselves in honour of their six year wedding anniversary
Joel captioned the photo, '(heart emoticon) 12-11-10 (heart emoticon).'
Together Nicole and Joel have two children - Harlow, aged eight, and Sparrow, aged seven.
In 2010 she told Oprah of the easiest and hardest aspects of her marriage: 'We met and we were partners from day one. And from the second we found out we were going to be parents together, we looked at each other and we said, "OK, both of our parents are divorced. We both have had ups and downs with our parents and we don't really have a strong example of what a healthy family life is."
'But we're recognizing that now, and so let's work at it, and let's go through this together as a team, and it's been great. And I would say that's the easiest and hardest part.'
Showing the love! In September, Madden posted a cute photo of his wife puckering up to him at a party
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one