'The happiest place on Earth!' Hilary Duff kisses her sweet son Luca as they enjoy a day at Disneyland
She's a doting mother to her four-year-old son Luca.
And Hilary Duff treated the young boy to a day at Disneyland on Monday.
The 29-year-old shared a snap from the fun excursion with the caption: 'Happiest happiest happiest happiest happiest happiest happiest happiest place on earth! We love you @disneyland'.
Happy times: Hilary Duff treated the young boy Luca to a day at Disneyland on Monday
In the photo the blonde actress kisses her son sweetly on the lips while posing in front of It's a Small World.
The cute duo both wore festive hats and bundled up against the overcast weather.
However, just the day before the star was enjoying a different kind of fun as she posted a shot of herself firing a high-powered rifle at a shooting range.
So cute: In the photo the blonde actress kisses her son sweetly on the lips while posing in front of It's a Small World
'Learned a lot today with @tyleragrey and @jackosbourne this is a tavor x95 #targetshooting,' the Lizzie McGuire actress said on an Instagram post.
The star of the TV Land series Younger was well styled for the outing, wearing a cutoff grey shirt tied up near the navel, and tight blue jeans, as she aimed the weapon.
In a shot she posted earlier Sunday, Duff posed next to Jack Osbourne's wife Lisa, clad in a black camouflage vest and long-sleeved black undershirt. The Cheaper By The Dozen alum wore her blonde coif down with a pair of swanky sunglasses rounding out the look.
Ready, aim, fire: Hilary posed shots of her shooting session to Instagram on Sunday. Here, the 29-year-old is seen aiming a high-powered rifle
Camouflage couture: Hilary looked camera-ready and then some as she posed for a shot with Lisa Osbourne that she later posted to Instagram
Shooting sidekick: Reality star Jack Osbourne and his wife Lisa joined in on Sunday. Here, the second-generation star was seen on Thanksgiving on a duck hunt
On the shooting range Sunday, Duff was flanked by pal Tyler Grey, an expert to oversee the potentially-dangerous process.
Grey's a decorated veteran of the United States Army whose combat career ended when he was injured during the Iraq war. A one-time special operations expert who served as a sniper for some time, Grey also has ties to the entertainment industry, with acting credits in military-related roles on productions such as 2016's Suicide Squad and 2013's Snitch, the latter of which he also served as an adviser on.
And while it might be a bit out of sorts to see the starlet brandishing a deadly weapon, Duff actually has experience with firearms.
Last year she was snapped loading up on firearms and ammunition during a trip to Martin B. Retting, a Culver City, California gun shop. On that outing, the Houston native was spotted with a case for a glock, as well as a bag of Remington bullets.
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Adorable baby dressed as Lion comes face to face with real one