'He's going to be amazing, isn't he?' Little Mix back Liam Payne to be an 'incredible dad' as One Direction star prepares for parenthood with pregnant Cheryl
He’s eagerly looking ahead to the birth to his first child with pregnant girlfriend Cheryl.
And as One Direction star Liam Payne prepares for fatherhood, fellow X Factor alumni Little Mix have backed the 23-year old singer to be an incredible dad.
Speaking to Reveal, the girl-group, comprised of band-members Jesy Nelson, Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock, heaped praised on Liam as they continue to promote fourth album Glory Days.
Scroll down for video
Expectant: As One Direction star Liam Payne prepares for parenthood with pregnant Cheryl, fellow X Factor alumni Little Mix have backed the 23-year old singer to be an incredible dad
‘He’s going to be amazing, isn’t he?’ said Jesy when asked if she thinks Liam will be able to handle his imminent responsibilities as a father.
Commenting on Liam and Cheryl's chemistry, Jade added: 'They're a great couple!'
The band were speaking after coming under fire across social media for stripping off during their raunchy performance on Sunday evening's X Factor finale.
He'll be amazing: The girl-group, comprised of band-members Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards, heaped praised on Liam as they continue to promote fourth album Glory Days
But the group believe their increasingly provocative stage displays are the result of their growing maturity as a band.
'I feel like as we get older, we get more confident, we don't care and we're just loving life,' explained Jesy.
Meanwhile the Daily Star report that Liam is already considering the possibility of proposing to Cheryl in the delivery room.
Revealing: The band were speaking after coming under fire across social media for stripping off during their raunchy performance on Sunday evening's X Factor finale
The paper reports that Liam was inspired by the way Cheryl's best friend Kimberley Walsh's partner Justin Scott got down on one knee two years ago.
A source said: 'Liam got the idea to propose straight after the birth after finding out that Justin popped the question after the delivery of their first child.
'It's given Liam so many ideas. There will definitely be wedding bells sooner than we expected.'
Wedding bells? Meanwhile the Daily Star report that Liam is already considering the possibility of proposing to Cheryl in the delivery room
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet