She's a stand-up girl! Doting daughter Jennifer Hawkins shows off her toned torso in a crop top and shorts as she paddleboards her mother Gail across the water after her battle with kidney cancer
Jennifer Hawkins has been pictured spending quality time with her mother Gail after it was revealed her mum was battling kidney cancer, last year.
The mother and daughter duo were seen going paddleboarding in Sydney, near the home the former Miss Universe is renovating with her husband Jake Wall.
Kneeling tall on a long paddleboard, 32-year-old model Jennifer showed off her toned torso in a crop-top and denim mini shorts as she sliced through the water while Gail sunned herself at the front.
Scroll down for video
Summer ready: Jennifer Hawkins was back out on the water on Sunday as she happily paddleboard her mother Gail across the lake
J-Bronze founder Jen flaunted her tanned skin in her revealing ensemble with the straps of her tummy baring ensemble falling over her shoulders and her shorts rolled up at the hemline.
A Jennifer hid her blemish-free complexion with an oversized straw hat and sunglasses.
While the Myer ambassador slowly paddled, Gail looked relaxed as she stretched her legs out in front of her and enjoyed the ride.
Stylish on the water: While kneeling tall on the board, the 32-year-old model showed off her toned torso as she dressed in a crop-top and denim mini-shorts
The mother of the stunning model dressed casually in a black T-shirt and beige pants.
Gail also opted to keep sun-safe with a black wide-brimmed hat.
Last year, Jennifer revealed her mother had been diagnosed with kidney cancer.
The model's manager confirmed the news to the Daily Telegraph, saying in a statement: 'Jen and her family are shocked at the news but know that Gail is in the best of hands.'
In her element: Jennifer regularly shares images of herself on the water on social media
Family: Last year, Jennifer revealed her mother had been diagnosed with kidney cancer
After discovering the disease, Gail underwent surgery at a Newcastle hospital, which involved the removal of one of her kidneys.
'Mum went in for her operation at 6.30am and the doctor said she was such a trooper,' Jennifer updated fans on social media.
'We just got some amazing news... She is in recovery and all ok!!! Thank you so much for your positive energy & best wishes!! It's is such a relief for my family. Lv to you x'.
Health: After discovering the disease, Gail underwent surgery at a Newcastle hospital, which involved the removal of one of her kidneys
Most watched News videos
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Lads post the rudest mannequin challenge from "Scottish party"
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet