Wigging out! Blac Chyna shows off new blonde dreadlocks...after gifting Rob Kardashian a Range Rover
She's a dab hand when it comes to wigs and hair extensions.
And Blac Chyna tried on a new chic look as she debuted blonde dreadlocks in a series of Instagram posts on Tuesday.
The 28-year-old fiancee of Rob Kardashian looked stunning with her new 'do as she flashed her seven-carat engagement ring.
Scroll down for video
Hair today gone tomorrow: Blac Chyna, 28, looks stunning in a snapshot posted on Instagram of her new hairdo
The pretty video vixen seemed to be take a leaf out of Rihanna's book with her new lengthy locks as she shared a selfie of herself with full makeup featuring a bronze-toned eye, false lashes, and a nude-pink lippie.
Her hair - which, according to stylist Kellon Deryck, is actually just a custom made lace front wig - was styled into a half-up bun, half-down look.
Her stylist shared a photo of her where the mother-of-two is seen wearing a black t-shirt dress, a long line leather jacket, thigh-high boots, and clutching a black and red Louis Vuitton bag.
Bling: The soon-to-be Kardashian flashed her enagement ring and sparkly nails
Tricks: Her hair - which, according to stylist Kellon Deryck, is actually just a custom made lace front wig - was styled into a half-up bun, half-down look
'Killed it,' he captioned, tagging the reality star.
The day before, the then-dark-haired Chyna gifted Rob with a midnight blue new Range Rover.
In a series of Snapchat stories, the couple showed off the new addition to their already impressive collection of cars.
Earlier this year, Rob was the generous one, presenting Chyna with a purple Lamborghini that set him back a cool $200,000.
Generous: The day before, the then-dark-haired Chyna gifted Rob with a midnight blue new Range Rover
Despite the over the top gift, Chyna is currently in a legal dispute with Rob's family, after they blocked her when she tried to trademark the name Angela Renée Kardashian.
In court documents, the family's attorneys claim the sisters 'own and control the rights in the 'Kardashian' brand and related trademarks and services marks.'
Chyna is engaged to be married to Rob, and plans to take his surname upon marriage.
However, a source insists there's no bad blood between the Kardashians and Chyna.
They shared: 'Their trademark attorneys automatically oppose anyone trying to trademark Kardashian. I doubt the girls were even aware. It's just business.'
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office