'Blessed!': Real Housewives Of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice shares photo of daughters after judge approves her bankruptcy settlement
Teresa Giudice is one proud mother.
On Tuesday the Real Housewives Of New Jersey star shared a photo of her four daughters - Gia, Milania, Audriana and Gabriella - with the caption 'blessed.' She has been the taking care of the children by herself ever since her husband Joe checked into jail earlier this year for fraud charges.
This post comes just after some good news. A US Bankruptcy Court Judge in New Jersey approved a proposed settlement between the reality star and her creditors stemming from her 2013 bankruptcy filing, E! News reported Friday.
Happy family: Teresa Giudice is one proud mother. On Tuesday the Real Housewives Of New Jersey star shared a photo of her four daughters with the caption 'blessed.'
Happier holiday: A judge has approved a proposed settlement between Teresa Giudice, shown here with husband Joe on March 5, and her creditors stemming from her 2013 bankruptcy filing, E! News reported Friday
The reality TV star received a settlement from her former attorney, James Kridel, and will reportedly be able to keep 55 percent of that money while using the remaining 45 percent of the funds to pay off her creditors.
The settlement was based on a lawsuit alleging legal malpractice against the lawyer for advice he gave leading up to the couple's second filing for bankruptcy.
Giudice's most recent Instagram post hinted at a brighter outlook for the family. The beauty's full caption read: 'Blessed with such happy & gorgeous girls! [heart emoji].'
Housewife and then some: The former inmate is also now a New York Times' best seller, seen here at a book signing in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on December 5
The former inmate is also now a New York Times' best selling author.
She released her memoir, Turning The Tables, co-written with KC Baker, in February.
Between book signings across the country and holiday trips with friends, she's definitely keeping busy while her husband serves his prison sentence for their misdeeds.
Party people: Teresa attended a holiday party in Iowa with Dorinda Medley of Real Housewives of New York, sharing this post from the festivities to her social media on December 8
Joe, 44, is currently nine months into serving a 36-month sentence in New Jersey's Fort Dix prison for his role in bankruptcy fraud connected to an earlier 2009 bankruptcy filing.
US Weekly reported that he had five months knocked off his original sentence of 41 months.
Teresa, also 44, served only eleven months for her charges from the illegal activities.
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Valley Stream Best Buy associates gift a teen with a Wii U
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office