'I made every dollar myself': Paris Hilton talks up her business prowess as she sashays into LAX in coral pink maxi dress
Heiress and former reality star Paris Hilton wants the world to know she means business.
The 35-year-old starlet recently talked with Harper's Bazaar about shedding her party girl image and her new life as a bona fide boss lady.
In the magazine interview, the hotel heiress makes clear she is a completely different person from her party girl past.
Scroll down for video
Business class: In an interview with Harper's Bazaar, Paris Hilton said she's completely changed from her hard partying ways and is dedicated to her businesses and brands
Nowadays, Miss Hilton sees herself as an entrepreneur.
'I want to be known as a businesswoman. I don't want to be known as a reality TV star; I don't like the way that sounds.'
The former tabloid fixture explained: 'I am very focused on my business and when you live in that mind frame, you can stay away from the trashy tabloids.'
Red hot! The former reality star looks darling as she arrives at LAX Tuesday. The hotel heiress was on her way to Paris, France
Party girl, no more! The Stars Are Blind singer told Harper's Bazaar her partying days are behind her. Instead, she focuses her time on her successful business
Try as she might, the paparazzi aren't staying away from Paris anytime soon.
Appearing at Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, the glam businesswomen glowed as she posed for paps before flying to France.
She prepared for a flight to Paris in an eye-catching coral pink dress.
Travelling light, the jet-setter only carried her phone and a hand bag from her own Paris Hilton line. She wore a floppy white hat and giant sunglasses to keep incognito.
Boarding! The Simple Life star told Harper's 'I want to be known as a businesswoman'. Here, she looks red hot while catching a flight from LAX
An expert self-promoter, Paris catapulted into stardom during the early days of reality TV and social media. She starred in several reality series, including The Simple Life alongside Nicole Richie.
Now, the California blonde's companies include three hotels, over 20 best-selling fragrances, her own line of accessories and more. The celebrity-executive is valued at over $100 million.
Even though she is the heiress of the Hilton Hotel fortune, Paris sees herself as self-made success story.
'Every dollar I have ever made, I have made myself. Yes, I feel very lucky to have come from a privileged family, but I have done it all on my own.'
Jet-set life: Miss Hilton looked lovely as she caught a flight at LAX Tuesday. The business savvy celeb is valued at over $100 million
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office