Too much eating Gilbert Grape? Movie hunk Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his middle-age spread as he paddles in Mexico
He played a grizzled man who lived off the earth in The Revenant.
But Leonardo DiCaprio displayed the body of a fellow who likes to live the high life as he went for a paddle in the Mexico on Tuesday.
The jolly actor showed off his middle-age spread as he made the most of the sunny weather on the Caribbean coast.
Big star: Leonardo DiCaprio showed off his dad bod as he went for a paddle in Mexico Tuesday
Indeed at one point the jet-setting environmentalist jutted his stomach into the water as the waves lapped around his waist.
What's Eating Gilbert Grape star Leo, 42, certainly looked like a man comfortable in his own skin as he sauntered around in a tight-fitting pair of swimming shorts.
And the megarich actor, who has amassed an estimated net worth of $245 million, added a dash of Hollywood style to his look by wearing a pair of black sunglasses.
The Titanic favourite is currently dating the latest in a long-line of top flight models, this time Danish beauty Nina Agdal.
Making a big splash: The jolly actor was certainly drawing stares in his tight swimming shorts
Smooth: The acting beefcake also had a meticulously manicured chest
Give us a wave: The actor seemed in high spirits as he larked around in the water
And the fresh-faced 24-years-old, she is almost exactly half the Peter Pan-like actor's age, and a whopping 17 years younger than his most famous leading lady Kate Winslet.
The cherry on the cake for the hard-working actor is he finally won his coveted best actor Oscar for his turn in the aforementioned The Revenant, overcoming a weak field with some aplomb.
But Leo cannot be accused of complacency, for he has several projects in the works.
Make way: The heavyweight actor stuck his belly out as he waded into deeper waters
A pec-tacular sight: The Titanic star was impossible to ignore as he emerged from the water
That takes guts: Leo looked confident as he strolled out of the water after taking a dip
The hunk will soon star in the long-awaited big screen adaptation of 1990s environmentalist cartoon Captain Planet And The Planeteers.
Leonardo is also joining forces with acclaimed director Martin Scorsese once agian for a film about H. H. Holmes, who was one of the first documented serial killers.
The movie, which has long been in the works and is set to be titled The Devil In White City, will mark the sixth time Leo and Marty have teamed up.
What's his secret? The actor, who is worth $245 million, is dating a model half his age
And off he goes: No doubt Leo was looking forward to towelling down
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office