Family deal? Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna rent out vacant six-bedroom Hidden Hills home from Kylie Jenner
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna found a familiar landlord.
Kylie Jenner, 19, has rented out her home in Hidden Hills, California to the new parents, according to an article on Tuesday by TMZ.
Rob, 29, and fiancee Chyna, 28, were seeking a larger home closer to momager Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian.
Rented out: Kylie Jenner reportedly has rented out her home in the gated community of Hidden Hills, California to half-brother Rob Kardashain and his fiancee Blac Chyna
Chyna's house in Tarzana was expected to be home base after the arrival last month of her and Rob's baby girl Dream.
Plans changed however as Kylie made one of her empty mansions available.
Rob reportedly was still working out leasing terms with his little sister.
Chyna shared an Instagram snap on Saturday of herself and her four-year-old King Cairo in front of the spacious home.
New parents: Chyna and Rob, shown in March in Atlanta, Georgia, welcomed their daughter Dream last month
Mother and son sat on a red three-wheeler in white outfits in front of the house sparkling with Christmas lights.
'Happy Holidays,' Chyna wrote in the caption for her more than 10 million followers on Instagram.
She also took to Instagram on Tuesday to publicly declare her feelings for Rob with a photo montage.
Gated community: The six-bedroom home is located in a gated community near Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian
Bright lights: Chyna shared an Instagram snap on Saturday of herself and son King Cairo, four, in front of Kylie's house lit up for the holidays
The snaps showed Rob and Chyna cuddling together and kissing each other.
'I love this man @robkardashian,' Chyna wrote in the caption.
Chyna had son King with her ex-rapper fiance Tyga, 27, who has been dating Kylie since late 2014.
Rob and Chyna have been settling into a Kylie's six-bedroom, seven-bathroom house.
Public declaration: The mother of two took to Instagram on Tuesday to declare her love for Rob
Adoring aunt: Kylie shared a Snapchat video on Saturday of herself cradling baby Dream
Kylie earlier this month also put a sprawling home in Hidden Hills, California that she bought four months ago for $4.5 million on the market.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star said she bought it to use as office space for her cosmetics company, but never lived in it.
She was looking to make a nice profit with a listing price of $5.4 million, according to a report from Zillow.
Whirlwind romance: Rob and Chyna, shown in March in Los Angeles, started dating in January
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office