Lisa Snowdon, 44, flaunts her enviable abs and ample cleavage as she slips into tiny lace underwear for steamy Instagram selfie
She showcased her sensational figure in the infamous jungle shower on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here.
And Lisa Snowdon was up to her old tricks again as she slipped into skimpy black lace underwear for a steamy Instagram selfie on Tuesday.
The former Britain's Next Top Model host, 44, flaunted her enviably toned abs and ample cleavage in the cheeky shot.
Scroll down for video
In the nude: Lisa Snowdon, 44, was up to her old tricks again as she slipped into skimpy black lace underwear for a steamy Instagram selfie on Tuesday
The model looked as youthful as ever in the plunging black bra which was edged with delicate lace and barely-there knickers.
Scraping her hair back and going make-up free, the radio presenter displayed her deep sunkissed glow, no doubt topped up thanks to her stint in the Australian outback.
Sharing the photo with her 106,000 followers, Lisa captioned the shot: 'Love my new @gossarduk bra!'
Making a splahsh: The former Britain's Next Top Model host flaunted her endless legs in another cheeky shot
Back in his arms: Lisa could hardly contain her glee as she hugged her boyfriend George Smart as she left I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here
In November Lisa was the second celebrity to be evicted from the I'm A Celebrity camp after finding herself in the bottom two alongside Carol Vorderman.
Lisa looked delighted to be leaving the camp, and she could hardly contain her glee as she jumped into the arms of her boyfriend George Smart as she made her exit from the show.
As Ant and Dec talked about how jovial the camp is this year, Lisa revealed it felt like a home away from home.
'We really did get on so well,' she admitted. 'It was just a nice atmosphere. It felt like home when we came back to camp from the trials.'
Looking good: She often showcased her sensational figure in the infamous jungle shower on I'm A Celebrity
Wild thing: In November Lisa was the second celebrity to be evicted from the I'm A Celebrity camp after finding herself in the bottom two alongside Carol Vorderman
Asked how she felt about leaving the jungle after two weeks, Lisa chuckled and said:'It feels so surreal. It’s been amazing! I didn’t get my phone call last night, so I'm so excited to be seeing my dad and boyfriend.'
And Lisa's last request came true, as she was met on the bridge out of the jungle by her boyfriend, George Smart - who she has been dating for six months.
Speaking to Hello! shortly before she went into the jungle, Lisa described her man - whom she has known for 14 years - as the one.
Asked if she'd marry George, she said: 'Yes, at some point. But there’s no pressure because we fit … I know we’ll be together forever.'
'Nearly home!' Lisa posted a celebratory snap as she prepared to jet home after leaving the jungle
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office