All that hard work has paid off! Lauren Pope shows off her gym-honed figure in sporty black and white bikini in new Instagram snap
She regularly posts videos of her tough workouts in the gym.
And Lauren Pope was showing off the results on Tuesday as she posed in a bikini for a stunning new Instagram shot.
Flaunting her toned tummy and arms, the 34-year-old former reality star flashed the flesh on a balcony with an ocean view.
Scroll down for video
Killer curves: Lauren Pope showed off her gym honed body in the two piece
Her dark blonde hair fell loose around her shoulders while she wore subtle but pretty eye make-up and lip gloss.
Alongside the snapshot, she posted a video showing her completing a vigorous exercise regime.
Sporting a pair of grey and white speckled leggings and a tight black top, she completed several weights using her left leg.
'Kickin back...after a week of feeling like s*** I am finally back in the zone!' she wrote alongside the footage. 'Three sets of ten kick backs each leg. Make the weight slightly heavier then what is comfortable.'
This is how she does it! Lauren showed off her moves at the gym in a new Instagram video
Coordinated: Lauren sported a grey and white pair of gym leggings teamed with a sleeveless vest top and Nike trainers
Lauren regularly posts videos of her fitness regime, and recently told MailOnline she got motivated after seeing pictures of herself on holiday in Ibiza at the beginning of the year.
She said: 'When I went out to Ibiza at the start of the summer I didn't look my best. I was partying a lot and when you're drinking you're then hungover and the next day you eat more.
'I used unflattering pictures of myself from then to motivate myself to keep in shape and I went hardcore.
Weights and cardio: The ex-TOWIE star says she keeps her exercise regime diverse
'I now do four to five sessions in the gym and sometimes even six. I mix it up between weights and cardio.'
Her career is also moving from strength to strength as the founder and designer of Hair Rehab London - a premium brand of clip in hair extensions.
She recently announced fellow reality star Olivia Buckland, who rose to fame on ITV2's Love Island earlier this year, was to be the face of the range's new 'dirty blonde' colour.
Success: Her career is also moving from strength to strength alongside her personal life, as the founder and designer of Hair Rehab London - a premium brand of clip in hair extensions
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office