Christmas cheer! Kylie Minogue hints at new album and tour in 2017... after performing her festive concert in London
The reigning pop princess hasn't released a pop album since her 2014 project Kiss Me Once.
But Kylie Minogue appears to have big plans in the works for the new year.
The 48-year-old hinted at a new release and tour in 2017 during a Specsavers event in London on Tuesday, according to Popcrush.
Christmas cheer! Kylie Minogue hints at new studio record and tour in the works for 2017 during a Specsavers event in London on Tuesday, reports Popcrush
The Australian superstar was announcing her exclusive Kylie Minogue Eyewear collaboration with the brand, to be released in February next year.
As she took to the stage, host Emma Willis asked the Spinning Around singer whether she had anything in mind for the new year.
Kylie responded: 'In 2017, I’d like to make a new pop album and even think about touring again.'
'I’d like to make a new pop album': The singer expressed her hope to release more music in 2017 and be able to tour it to her adoring fans, but has yet to confirm a definite release or tour locations
While the singer has released two EPs and re-released her Christmas album over the past two years, the announcement has fans pleased that a brand new album from the star could be months away.
Proving that she's ready for another tour, the petite beauty performed her Christmas collection and greatest hits to a full audience at Albert Hall on Sunday as part of her A Kylie Christmas concert.
She was joined by guests Olly Alexander, John Grant and Katherine Jenkins while sporting a shiny gold leotard.
In the spirit of giving? Kylie's announcement came after her A Kylie Christmas concert at London's Albert Hall on Sunday, proving she's still able to entertain a crowd while wowing in figure-flaunting ensembles
The singer performed 100 Degrees at the venue last year with sister Dannii Minogue by her side.
Kylie will need to also balance her continual filming for her role in the 1970s comedy flick Flammable Children in the new year.
Former Neighbours co-star Guy Pearce and Offspring actress Asher Keddie also join the singing sensation on the Sydney-based film.
Flammable Children is likely to be released in the tail end of 2017.
Juggling act: As filming will continue for her 1970s comedy flick Flammable Children in the new year, it's uncertain as to when she will release her studio album and have time for a tour
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office