Baby, it's cold outside! Pregnant Marion Cotillard keeps her bump warm with a large coat in NYC
Her due date is swiftly closing in.
But Marion Cotillard is still on the promotional trail for her two new films alongside Hollywood heartthrobs Michael Fassbender and Brad Pitt.
The 41-year-old was spotted wearing a heavy coat as she kept her baby bump under wraps while out in New York on Tuesday.
Scroll down for video
Bun in the oven: Marion Cotillard was spotted wearing a heavy coat as she kept her baby bump under wraps while out in New York on Tuesday
The actress. who stars in Allied (with Brad) and Assassin's Creed (with Fassbender), looked bright and well rested despite her heavy promotional duties.
Just hours before, Marion appeared on the Live With Kelly show to promote her projects.
During the outing, the French star wore a puffy jacket, a stripy jumper, and dark trousers with a pair of incongruous open toe shoes.
Bumping along: The 41-year-old's due date is swiftly closing in
Earn your stripes in this Proenza Schouler asymmetric sweater
Marion Cotillard has been making her rounds promoting her latest movies and she's been doing it in style. Wearing the latest designs by the likes of Dior, Dries Van Noten and Stella McCartney, the French beauty has continued to put her sartorial prowess on display.
While out and about in NYC, Marion kept things casual in a striped sweater and black trousers teamed with a pair of color block sandals and a puffer jacket.
Her sweater is by Proenza Schouler, and we love the asymmetrical striped design as well as the button detail and side slit.
Sweater season is in full swing and if you're in the market for a new pullover, take a page out of Marion's style book and rock this monochrome beauty. It's just under $900 at Neiman Marcus so click the link opposite to buy it now.
Otherwise, shop our selection of striped tops below with styles starting at just under $60.
The Academy Award-winner previously said her Assassin's Creed co-star Fassbender can be distracting as 'he works out a lot. And he's very vocal'.
She added: 'And sometimes you don't even know if he's actually working out or doing something else.
'Sometimes I was yelling, "Stop it now",' she continued.
Keeping busy: The actress. who stars in Allied (with Brad) and Assassin's Creed (with Fassbender), looked bright and well rested despite her heavy promotional duties
Michael promptly responded with the cheeky note: 'They're all calorie burners'.
Based on the Ubisoft video game of the same name, the dynamic pair explore the scientific and philosophical potential of humans in the film - looking at concepts such as genetic memory and who controls free will.
Assassin's Creed hits US theatres on December 21, while Allied debuted last month.
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office