Sienna Miller showcases her preppy sense of style in a burgundy jumper and flared black trousers
She's always favoured a preppy sense of style.
And Sienna Miller looked effortlessly chic as she donned a fashionable yet quirky ensemble for a trip to AOL HQ in New York on Tuesday.
Beaming broadly as she posed for snaps, the 34-year-old actress oozed glamour at the event.
Scroll down for video
Chic: She's always favoured a preppy sense of style. And Sienna Miller looked effortlessly chic as she donned a chic yet quirky ensemble for a trip to AOL HQ in New York on Tuesday
Prep up your style with a Chloé varsity sweater
Workwear doesn't have to be strictly for the office as Sienna Miller demonstrates here. She wore a preppy varsity sweater with a pair of wide leg pants and black leather slides for an appearance on AOL's Build series and she's giving us serious outfit envy.
Her sweater is by Chloé and at almost $1000 it's quite a large investment. But the classic design mixed with the autumnal burgundy and white hue will never go out of style.
We adore that deep V-neckline, roomy front pockets and relaxed fit. Layer it over a button down blouse like Sienna or wear it alone, the choice is yours!
Click right to buy the bicolor sweater at Nordstrom. And if the designer price tag is beyond your budget, we've got plenty of affordable alternatives below.
Concealing her enviable figure, the Burnt star layered a maroon cricket style jumper over a white shirt.
She teamed the garment with cropped black trousers that flared out to expose a pair of open toe mules.
She finished off the look by styling her golden locks in loose waves that framed her pretty face.
All eyes on her: Beaming broadly as she posed for snaps, the 34-year-old actress oozed glamour at the event - where she was promoting her new film, Live By Night
Sienna was at the headquarters to discuss her new film, Live By Night, where she stars alongside Zoe Saldana and Elle Fanning.
She plays Emma Gould, the mistress of a powerful mobster in the movie - which is set for release on Christmas Day - a year later than expected.
Set in the roaring 1920s, the movie is centered around a group of individuals and their dealings in the world of organized crime during the Prohibition Era.
Chic and cheerful: Concealing her enviable figure, the Burnt star layered a maroon cricket style jumper over a white shirt which she teamed with cropped black trousers
As well as directing the film, Ben Affleck also stars, playing a gangster.
In a teaser trailer released on last month, he is seen playing Joe Coughlin, the son of the Boston police superintendent, who chooses to live the life of an outlaw, turning his back on his strict upbringing.
Chris Cooper, Brendan Gleeson and Chris Messina also star in movie based on the book by Dennis Lehane.
Blonde beauty: She finished off the look by styling her golden locks in loose waves that framed her pretty face
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office