Missing Ben! Jennifer Garner gives her trademark perky smile a day off as she watches over kids while Affleck promotes Live By Night in NYC
Jennifer Garner has one of the best smiles in the movie business, which has helped make hits of her films 13 Going On 30 and Valentine's Day.
But on Tuesday the brunette beauty gave her perky demeanor a day off. The 44-year-old beauty appeared in need of a nap as she ran errands in Los Angeles with her son Samuel.
That may be because her estranged husband Ben Affleck - who she still lives with as they co-parent their three children - has been in New York City promoting his new film Live By Night.
Scroll down for video
Time for a nap: Jennifer Garner looked sleepy on Tuesday as she ran errands in Los Angeles
Her youngest: The 44-year-old actress was spotted with her son Samuel
One could hardly blame the West Virginia native for having the blues while her partner is out of town.
Not only does she have to look after all three kids (in addition to Samuel the couple has daughters Violet and Seraphina), but she still has a vibrant film career.
She just finished promoting Miracles From Heaven, and her next movie is the drama The Tribes of Palos Verdes.
Her man is out of town: The Alias vet's estranged husband Ben Affleck has been in NYC
Stayin warm: The star covered up in a big blue zip-up coat with a fur trim on the hoodie. Tight jeans and sneakers rounded out her look
And then there is that split from Ben, which must be taking a toll on the Alias vet.
In the summer of 2015 the actors announced they had separated after 10 years of marriage. But the two have still not reached any terms of their divorce.
People has reported the stars are handling their divorce privately with mediators and will go to the LA courts only once they have reached a decision on property and custody.
She still works plenty too: In addition to raising three children, she also makes movies, like next year's The Tribes Of Palos Verdes
But they have yet to sell their Pacific Palisades mansion, suggesting they do not seem ready to divide their assets.
Several outlets have reported that the two are back together.
And late night dinners between just the two of them would suggest that. But sources have also said the ex of Scott Foley refused to take Ben back.
Casual: Samuel was cute in a blue shirt and jeans with an orange and blue jacket
In the meantime, Jennifer has been keeping her body in top shape.
On Tuesday the star covered up in a big blue zip-up coat with a fur trim on the hoodie. Tight jeans and sneakers rounded out her look.
Samuel was cute in a blue shirt and jeans with an orange and blue jacket.
Plugging his film: Affleck seen in NYC on Tuesday talking about Live By Night
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office