Picture perfect family! Kendra Wilkinson joins Hank Baskett and their kids to choose Christmas tree... two years after being rocked by scandal
It was a shaky 2014 for Kendra Wilkinson when it was revealed that her husband Hank Baskett had an affair with a transgender model as the reality star was pregnancy with their second child.
But the two have put the past behind them. And on Saturday they looked like the picture perfect family as they were spotted shopping for a Christmas tree in Los Angeles.
The couple celebrated the day with their two kids, Hank Jr. and Alijah, in a sweet family moment.
So sweet: Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett celebrated the Christmas spirit with their children, Hank Jr. and Alijah, in Los Angeles on Saturday
Sporting some unique fashion, the model wore a red and black flannel shirt with a fancy leather jacket. She added on a pair of black shoes with matching pants that showed off her petite frame.
Her husband kept it casual in a maroon T-shirt with a pair of jeans and white sneakers.
The athlete held onto his daughter, Alijah, aged two, as she leaned in towards her mom. Hank Jr, aged seven, could be seen strolling with his family.
Stylish: The model showed off her leather coat and flannel shirt as she gave her daughter a piggy back ride
Family outing: Baskett held his daughter as his son walked along his parents two years after scandalous affair
Holiday cheer: California native searches for tree to add Christmas magic to her home
The celebrity couple made some headlines in 2014 following the news that Hank had cheated on Kendra. He opened up to People on how this affected him and his loved ones.
'I messed up,' he said. 'I put myself in a bad situation. And everything through me brought pain upon this family.'
Despite the heartbreak it caused, Hank and Kendra seemed to move on and be good parents for their children.
Baby bump: Kendra Wilkinson, 31, and Hank Baskett, 34, attend Red Carpet Style event at The Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, California in February, 2014.
Earlier this month, Kendra made an appearance on E! series Hollywood & Football where she dished on what it's like to pose on the red carpet.
She revealed that she's been to approximately 1,000 red carpet events where it's important to shine.
'The whole hand on the hip used to be in,' she said. 'It looks good when you're kind of just effortless, even doing like a stupid, fake laugh.'
Blossoming romance: The TV personalities attended Hugh Hefner's birthday party in Las Vegas in April 2009, two months before tying the knot
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office