Size matters! As Victoria Beckham and Lottie Moss don oversize stripes, FEMAIL rounds up the season's hottest graphic fashions so YOU can too
- Top designers sent oversized stripes down their fall/winter runways
- Victoria, 42, and Lottie, 18, both stepped out this week looking chic in the bold pattern
- FEMAIL rounds up 16 stylish options for you to shop
This season's stripes are bigger and bolder than ever, thanks to top designers like Max Mara, Fendi and Alexander Wang sending oversized versions of the graphic down their fall/winter 2016 runways.
Victoria Beckham, 42, Marion Cotillard, 41, and Lottie Moss, 18, have taken note and have stepped out recently in sleek fashions featuring the larger than life pattern.
So forget pin stripes, size matters this fall! Shop FEMAIL's edit below.
Trendsetters: Victoria Beckham, 42, (left) stepped out in NYC last week in this bold design from her eponymous line, while Lottie Moss, 18, (right) sported this pretty Fendi dress at the Victoria's Secret show
SHOP IT NOW
Model Behavior: Josephine Skriver, 23, donned oversized stripes at a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show viewing party in NYC last week
Go bold: Marion Cotillard, 41, (left) covered her bump in this Dries Van Noten dress, while Kelly Rowland, 35, (right) opted for a matching striped set at a recent March of Dimes event
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office