Apprentice star Jessica Cunningham teases a glimpse of her pert posterior in a racy swimwear shoot ahead of the reality show final
She's competing to be crowned The Apprentice winner 2016.
But Jessica Cunningham, 29, didn't look fazed ahead of the final boardroom meeting as she wowed in a racy swimwear shoot.
The beauty looked sensational in her new Prodigal Fox black one-piece, showcasing her envy-inducing shape.
Scroll down for video
Business babe: Jessica Cunningham, 29, didn't look fazed ahead of The Apprentice final as she wowed in a racy swimwear shoot
The fashion entrepreneur hoisted the side of the swimsuit up to reveal her slender sides and a glimpse of her pert derriere.
She gazed seductively into the lens with her chestnut peepers, while her luscious locks cascaded over her shoulders in messy curls.
Jessica's brows were preened to perfection and she decorated her peepers with thick eyeliner.
Career change: Before turning her hand to business, the mother-of-three from Dronfield in Derbyshire, used to be a stripper in a club in Liverpool
She contoured her defined cheekbones and her lips were given a slick of pink as she posed with her mouth slightly open.
Before turning her hand to business, the mother-of-three from Dronfield in Derbyshire, used to be a stripper in a club in Liverpool.
Jessica could pocket from £40 to £300 as an exotic dancer at X In The City, a club which describes itself as 'Liverpool's number one lap dancing bar for stag nights', reveals the Sunday People.
The online entrepreneur, who runs women's fashion house Prodigal Fox, told MailOnline: 'I briefly worked in a strip club a long time ago for a couple of months and this is very much a part of my past.'
Jessica's favourite song to perform to was Private Dancer by Tina Tuner and a pal told the People: 'When that came on, she would work the pole and entice the punters to get a dance from her for £5 or £10.
For richer clients, she would offer them private dances at £50 a time.
Life-changing: The winner of the £250,000 Apprentice prize is such a closely guarded secret that two endings are filmed so that only a handful of people know the real result
'It was a means to an end but Jess made the most of it. She's drop-dead gorgeous and was a real hit with the punters.'
Just six of the initial 18 Apprentice candidates remain in the show, with the finale airing on Thursday.
They are: cake company owner Alana Spencer; novelty gift entrepreneur Courtney Wood; children’s clothing boss Frances Bishop; make-up studio owner Grainne McCoy; online fashion maven Jessica and recruitment agent Trishna Thakrar.
The winner of the £250,000 prize is such a closely guarded secret that two endings are filmed so that only a handful of people know the real result.
Grand finale: Just six of the initial 18 Apprentice candidates remain in the show, with the finale airing on Thursday
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office