Braless Lottie Moss wears skimpy white vest top on holiday in Barbados... as she cosies up to boyfriend Alex Mytton
They're enjoying a sunshine break together in Barbados and model Lottie Moss showed off her natural beauty while cosying up to boyfriend Alex Mytton.
The blonde stunner, 18, looked incredible as she went braless in a simple white vest top which she wore as a mini dress.
She wore her locks in a tousled style as she hung outside her villa, adding some sass with a pair of white vintage shades.
Scroll down for video
She's a catwalk queen: Braless Lottie Moss wore a skimpy white vest top on holiday in Barbados... before cosying up to her boyfriend Alex Mytton
Throw some shade in fabulous Fendi sunnies like Lottie
While we're work, work, work, work, working our way through winter, Lottie Moss is living the dream in Barbados with her new beau, Alex Mytton.
Wearing a loose white tank and a pair of Fendi's notorious 'Eyeshine' shades (click right to buy the exact pair now), Lottie looks effortlessly cool. With their mirrored lenses and quirky cat eyes, it's no wonder these sunnies have become a firm favorite of the fash-pack; spotted on everyone from Pixie Lott to Gigi Hadid.
Bag yourself a pair of seriously swish shades, a la Lottie, by clicking (right) now. Alternatively, why not check out our alternatives below. With cat eye creations from the likes of Erdem, Crap Eyewear and Quay, we've got you covered come sunshine season.
Simply click to shop!
Holding her phone in her hand as she topped up her tan, the half-sister of supermodel Kate appeared rather loved up.
She cosied up to her Made In Chelsea beau as they sat on the steps together, by the beach.
It's been an unusual set-up on the trip as Alex's former flame Jess Woodley was also with them while they were away. However, she was not pictured on this day.
He's got her heart: She cosied up to her Made In Chelsea beau as they sat on the steps together, by the beach
Lottie shared a picture of her and her man smooching on Twitter on Monday, writing: 'Can I stay here forever.'
She met Alex met through her ex-boyfriend Sam - who mingle in the same Chelsea set as the brunette hunk and his reality star pals.
She and Sam were reportedly spotted cosying up at Embargo nightclub in Chelsea in July but the reunion was short-lived after he reportedly strayed away.
Lottie shared a picture of her and her man smooching on Twitter on Monday, writing: 'Can I stay here forever'
The blonde beauty has been linked to several very different suitors in the past.
She has previously enjoyed lunch in June with pop star Conor Maynard, and flirted with Geordie Shore star Ricci Guarnaccio on Twitter.
However she and Binky Felstead's ex Alex have been romantically linked since October.
Cute: She met Alex met through her ex-boyfriend Sam - who mingle in the same Chelsea set as the brunette hunk and his reality star pals
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office