Billie Piper attempts to go incognito in chunky scarf as she joins beau Johnny Lloyd for a shopping trip in London
She began dating rocker Johnny Lloyd soon after splitting from her husband Laurence Fox in March.
And Billie Piper seemed to be as close as ever with her musician boyfriend, stepping out with him in London on Tuesday.
The Doctor Who actress, 34, attempted to conceal her make-up free face with a chunky scarf as she enjoyed a shopping trip with the former Tribes frontman.
Scroll down for video
Laidback: Billie Piper, 34, seemed to be as strong as ever with her musician boyfriend Johnny Lloyd, stepping out with him in London on Tuesday
The Diary Of A Call Girl star went for an understated vibe in some black dungarees with zip detail.
Adding a dose of colour, she layered a bright red ribbed sweater underneath and added some black adidas trainers.
Showing off a fresh-faced glow, she scraped her auburn tresses back off her face into a tousled topknot.
Johnny, meanwhile, matched his partner's laidback vibe in a white T-shirt and a simple black bomber jacket.
Going incognito: The Doctor Who actress, 34, attempted to conceal her make-up free face with a chunky scarf
Cool yet casual: The Diary Of A Call Girl star went for an understated vibe in some black dungarees with zip detail
No doubt Billie is having a difficult time as her marriage to actor Laurence was recently dissolved.
They married in December 2007 and they went on to have kids Winston, seven, and Eugene, three.
In 2000, at 17, she split from boyfriend Richie Neville of band 5ive after meeting broadcaster Chris Evans. They married the next year and split in 2004, but did not divorce until 2007.
She has previously fought an eating disorder and in 2006 admitted experimenting with drugs.
Feeling good: She began dating rocker Johnny Lloyd soon after splitting from her husband Laurence Fox in March
Actor Laurence has revealed that he’s been forced to put his career on hold so that he can help their children cope with the aftermath of the split.
The Lewis star, who has also launched himself as a musician, was granted a quickie divorce from the Doctor Who actress in May, after nine years of marriage.
But rather than throwing himself head-first into his work, he’s had to become a full-time father to his two children.
‘The tour with my band has finished and now I’m busy being a dad. The dad job is my job,’ said Laurence.
Happier times: Billie and Laurence married in December 2007 and they went on to have kids Winston, seven, and Eugene, three
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office