Just keep livin'! Matthew McConaughey, 47, stays fit with morning run in Malibu after being snubbed by the Golden Globes
Matthew McConaughey was not nominated for a Golden Globe award on Monday morning for his work in the movie Gold.
But it didn't seem to get the 47-year-old actor down.
Just hours after the HFPA listed off their nominees, the Oscar winner was seen going for a morning jog by himself in Malibu's Zuma Beach neighborhood.
Born to run: Matthew McConaughey went for a run in Malibu's Zuma Beach on Monday
Not letting it get him down: This comes after he was not nominated for a Golden Globe award on Monday morning for his work in the movie Gold
The Texas native made sure to cover up as he most likely did not want to be recognized on his morning workout.
He kept warm in a zip-up hoodie in black. Underneath was a light grey shirt. Blue shorts showed off toned legs.
The Lincoln Lawyer star added black sneakers and socks as he ran on a path with his ear buds in. Gold-rimmed aviators made him look very Hollywood movie star.
Incognito: The Texas native made sure to cover up as he most likely did not want to be recognized on his morning workout
Not seen was his wife Camilla Alves and their three young children.
It was speculated by some outlets that McConaughey would be Golden Globe nominated for his portrayal of a prospector who happens upon a massive amount of gold in the film Gold.
But instead the nominations went to Casey Affleck for Manchester By The Sea, Joel Edgerton for Loving, Andrew Garfield for Hacksaw Ridge, Viggo Mortensen for Captain Fantastic and Denzel Washington for Fences.
At work: The star was seen promoting his movie Sing on Sunday. He posed alongside his co-star Reese Witherspoon at the special screening benefitting Girls, Inc. and Just Keep Living Foundation
Matthew has plenty of distractions to keep his mind off the Globes snub. Like a new movie to promote, Sing.
On Sunday he posed alongside his co-star Reese Witherspoon at the special screening of the animated movie benefiting Girls, Inc. and Just Keep Living Foundation at the Aero Theater in Santa Monica.
Matthew wore a scruffy beard that went well with plaid jacket and worn-in jeans. Reese was darling in a Draper James sweater with a Scottie on front.
McConaughey can next be seen in the film Dark Tower opposite Idris Elba. The movie will be released July 28, 2017 in the US.
Two cute: Reese was darling in a Draper James sweater with a Scottie on front
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office