Is this every man's worst nightmare? First Dates ends in disaster as contestant WETS himself during dinner (but his attempt to cover it up works)
- Lee, from Leigh, was on a blind date with nurse Abigail on the dating programme
- He suffered an embarrassing moment when he wet himself in the toilets
- He managed to cover it up and said he had been splashed with water
From getting food stuck in your teeth to awkward conversations, nailing a first date is no mean feat.
But one man realised his worst nightmare when he wet himself on Channel 4's First Dates during dinner with his blind date.
Lee, a barber from Leigh, was on a date with nurse Abigail when he got up to go to the toilet because he was desperate.
Unfortunately, he wasn't able to get to the urinal in time and suffered an embarrassing moment when he discovered he had wet himself.
Lee, a barber from Leigh, was on a date with nurse Abigail when he got up to go to the toilet because he was desperate - but it ended in disaster after he wet himself
The northerner was enjoying a date with Abigail when he excused himself to go to the bathroom and called up his friend.
He was filmed on the phone saying: 'I'm dying for a p**s, I'm gonna p**s myself anyway... Come on, you b******.'
After putting the phone down, he can be heard saying 'Oh s**t, I think I've dribbled.'
When he got back to the date, Abigail declared: 'I thought you'd fallen down the toilet there.'
Quick-thinking Lee came up with a clever excuse for his delay and said: 'I sprayed water and it sprayed all over me!
'I thought s**t! It looks like I've p****d myself.'
The northerner was enjoying a date with Abigail when he excused himself to go to the bathroom and called up his friend. After putting the phone down, he can be heard saying 'Oh s**t, I think I've dribbled', right
When he got back to the date, Abigail declared: 'I thought you'd fallen down the toilet there'
First Dates tweeted saying: 'Nurse Abigail continued to soothe Lee's nerves with some medicinal drinks. The pair are planning to meet up in Manchester'
Fortunately for him, his date didn't seem too put off and they carried on with their dinner.
They even agreed to go on another date afterwards.
People took to Twitter last night to discuss Lee's embarrassing dating disaster.
Chris wrote on social media: 'Lee did well considering he over tanned, wet himself, spilled gravy and swore a lot.'
Fortunately for him, his date, who had been left alone whilst he rectified the situation, didn't seem too put off and they carried on with their dinner
Alan summed up the entire date for the man and simply tweeted saying: 'Lee from Leigh is having a mare'
Andrew warned Lee not to down his drink 'coz you'll wet yourself! AGAIN'.
Another said that they could relate to the barber, writing: 'That drama in the loo by Lee from Leigh would so happen to me - guaranteed.'
Others re-enacted the conversation, with Miss Dolly Bead tweeting: '*Looks* like you've p****d yourself Lee?
'Yeah that tap water stinks of p**s Lee.'
Alan summed up the entire date for the man and simply tweeted saying: 'Lee from Leigh is having a mare.'
First Dates is on Mondays at 10pm on Channel 4.
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office