Loose Women stars Coleen Nolan and Andrea McLean undergo drastic makeovers to become Donald Trump and wife Melania
They have not been kind about The Donald as he campaigned for the US Presidency.
And Loose Women stars Coleen Nolan and Andrea McLean have taken another swipe at Donald Trump by dressing up as the President elect and his future First Lady Melania.
The pair have taken part in heat magazine's Stars Dress Up 2016 - and certainly look the part of the most talked about couple of the year.
Scroll down for video
Power position: Loose Women stars Coleen Nolan has taken a wipe at Donald Trump by dressing up as the President elect for heat magazine
Coleen takes on the role of Trump, sporting a wonky blond wig and oversized suit as she mimics the tycoon at the podium.
Andrea works her Melania look to full impact, looking just like the former model with heavy eye make-up and a white dress.
But stepping into their shoes hasn't made them any more emphatic towards Trump and his wife.
Coleen says: 'I agreed to the shoot because it's not every day you get asked to dress up as Donald Trump - and, quite frankly, I wouldn't want to!
First Lady style: Andrea works her Melania look to full impact, looking just like the former model with heavy eye make-up and a white dress
Spitting image: Coleen takes on the role of Trump, sporting a wonky blond wig and oversized suit as she mimics the tycoon at the podium
Not a fan: Before he beat Hillary Clinton in the race for the White House, Ruth Langsford led the Loose Women panellists in slamming the controversial The Apprentice star
'Like the majority of the world, I was really, really shocked when we won. How can you go from Obama to Trump?'
Andrea sticks with the sentiment, adding: 'I'm actually jealous that Coleen is being Donald. I'd rather be him.
heat magazine out now
'What do I think of Donald's style> It's about as good as his politics.'
Before he beat Hillary Clinton in the race for the White House, the Loose Women panellists laid into the controversial The Apprentice star.
Ruth Langsford discussed her disgust about Nigel Farage backing Trump despite tapes in which he made shocking sexist comments being leaked.
She said: 'I was outraged for the good guys out there. My husband, never ever would you hear him making comments like that about women, whether he was at a bar, in a locker room, anywhere and I just thought it was disgusting.
'And then I saw Nigel Farage - why he’s involved? God only knows. But then he was saying, 'Look, everyone knows that’s just why guys do,’ and I go, ‘Not my guy."'
heat magazine out now
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office