'You're having a mid-life CRISIS!: Bobby Cole Norris slams Gemma Collins over Jon Clark in The Only Way Is Essexmas as Megan and Pete get passionate
Gemma Collins and Bobby Cole Norris go from the best of friends to frenemies as a celebratory nut roast with Lauren Goodger and Lydia Bright leads to barbed comments and insults being exchanged across the dinner table.
The flare up begins when Bobby claims Gemma's crush on Jon Clark is the result of a 'mid life crisis' which the GC fails to see the funny side of.
Scroll down for video
'You're having a mid-life CRISIS!: Bobby Cole Norris slammed Gemma Collins over Jon Clark in The Only Way Is Essexmas as Megan and Pete got passionate
Awkward: The flare up begins when Bobby claims Gemma's crush on Jon Clark is the result of a 'mid life crisis' which the GC fails to see the funny side of
When Bobby then talks about wanting to have a baby, the conversation is further soured when Bobby tells Lydia he'd rather use her eggs over Gemma's.
Gemma Collins has made no secret of her love for TOWIE bad boy Jon Clark.
And it had previously seemed her numerous attempts to seduce him could have been winning him over after all since the Essex boy joked that he was in need of some 'GC loving' after suffering a painful ice-skating accident.
Not going well: Gemma and Bobby Cole went from the best of friends to frenemies as a celebratory nut roast with Lauren Goodger and Lydia Bright
Tasty: Lauren Goodger didn't know where to put herself over the dinner
From grocery to gossip: Gemma and Bobby had further discussions while in the supermarket
Jon was rushed to hospital when he took a dramatic tumble while filming the ITVBe show's Christmas special at the end of November.
Danielle Armstrong and James Lock continue to move on from one another as they settle into new relationships.
But Danielle is apprehensive as she and some of the gang head to Liverpool to celebrate Lockie's birthday.
Cute: Pete and Megan are officially back together
Time will tell: Pete reconnects with her family - but is Megan's trust really restored, especially when Pete announces he's off to Liverpool with Lockie?
Glam girls: Megan and Chloe Sims enjoyed a night out together
Having presented him with his birthday gift, Danni begins to become emotional as Lockie talks about his new girlfriend - what does the future really hold for Essex's most on/off pairing?
Kate embraces her independence as she moves into a new property, but Dan tells Chloe Sims and Megan his feelings for her are still lingering - is he about to make another play for her affections?
Pete and Megan are officially back together, as Pete reconnects with her family - but is Megan's trust really restored, especially when Pete announces he's off to Liverpool with Lockie...
Meanwhile, Carol and Debbie celebrate Nanny Pat.
The drama continues in The Only Way Is Essexmas on Sunday 18th December at 10pm.
Paying tribute: Meanwhile, Carol and Debbie celebrate Nanny Pat
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office