'Showing up in your ex's nightmares like...' Man who dated Victoria's Secret Angel Taylor Hill in high school shares old images of the pair as he admits his bitter regret at letting her get away
- Colorado native and Pomona High School graduate Jordan Jack dated Taylor Hill, 20, when they were freshman and sophomores in high school
- He shared old photos of the two in school and getting ready for school dances on Twitter, where they've gone viral
- Jordan said Taylor asked him to the Sadie Hawkins dance when they were 15
- He shared a meme with his family implying that she haunts his dreams
Thinking wistfully of the one that got away can be a real downer — but few people know regret over a lost love like the lucky guys who dated Victoria's Secret models before they made it big.
That's the sad reality for Jordan Jack, a former classmate and boyfriend of 20-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel Taylor Hill. The Pomona High School graduate has clearly been suffering a bit since his ex got famous — and became an object of lust for millions of men worldwide.
Last week, Jordan and his sister Ashley shared throwback pictures of the model as a high school freshman and sophomore, back when Jordan could probably only hope to get a chance to see Taylor in her underwear.
So little! Jordan Jack (right) dated Victoria's Secret model Taylor Hill (left) in high school
Sophomore year: This week, he and his sister Ashley shared old photos from high school
The one that got away... Ashley said that Jordan was reminiscing about his time with Taylor in his family's group chat
Jordan was clearly doing a bit of reminiscing after this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, when Taylor came down the runway in a slinky black lace lingerie set as well as a playfully sexy pink ensemble.
He shared his feelings with his family, sending a meme to their group chat which featured two photos of Taylor on the runway.
'Showing up in your ex's nightmares like...' the meme read.
The ex: He sent around this meme, implying that Taylor is haunting his dreams
Wow! Taylor, 20, sizzled at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show this year
Cute couple: Jordan added that Taylor asked him to the Sadie Hawkins dance
Adorable" He also shared this cute coupley photo of them when they were younger
His sister Ashley went on to share the meme on Twitter, as well as two photos of the former couple as gawky teenagers.
Taylor is still recognizable, though much younger. Her hair and make-up are done up for a school dance, and she and Jordan pose like besotted youngsters.
In another picture later shared by Jordan, a seriously-thin Taylor is seen in a thermal sweater with flat-ironed hair during her freshman year, asking Jordan to the Sadie Hawkins dance.
A lot has changed: Taylor admitted in an interview last year that guys really didn't pay attention to her in school
Jealous? She said people teased her for being tall and skinny
While the then-teen seems quite clearly adored by her young boyfriend, Taylor admitted last year that she didn't get much attention during her school days.
'I was the butt of everyone's jokes [back then],' she told Cosmopolitan.com. 'Tall, skinny Taylor.'
'Boys didn't like me then,' she went on. 'And now they're all like, "Hey, I went to school with you". Last time I checked, nobody remembers that I went to that school. People were shocked when they found out I went there. I didn't exist back in the day.'
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk