'They don't deserve to be in my world': Lala Kent confirms midseason departure from Vanderpump Rules
Lala Kent confirmed on Monday that she's leaving Vanderpump Rules during the middle of the Bravo show's current fifth season.
The 26-year-old reality star joined the show on season four as a friend of the main cast.
'I'm excited for people to watch me exit because it's just going to show a new side of my life and I think it will get to show people who I really am,' Lala told TooFab.
Midseason departure: Lala Kent, shown in a still from season five of Vanderpump Rules, confirmed on Monday that she's leaving the reality show midseason
'I watch the show sometimes and I'm like that's not me. I want people to see who I actually hang out with, my day-to-day life,' she added.
The Utah native said she decided halfway through the season that she no longer wanted any part of the cast.
'I feel like they don't deserve to be in my world in any way shape or form. So I dismissed myself,' she said.
Lala has been at the center of rumors this season that she's been dating a married man.
Reality star: The Utah native, shown last month in West Hollywood, has been a recurring presence as a friend of the main cast
She's vehemently denied the rumors being spread by cast regulars Katie Maloney, Kristen Doute, Scheana Shay and Stassi Schroeder.
Lala aligned herself with British DJ James Kennedy last season and they kept up a mostly united front this season.
James was fired by restaurateur Lisa Vanderpump earlier this season on the Bravo reality show.
Fifth season: Lala, James Kennedy, Scheana Marie, Ariana Madix, Tom Sandoval, Lisa Vanderpump, Jax Taylor, Tom Schwartz, Katie Maloney, Stassi Schroeder and Kristen Doute are shown in a promo for season five of Vanderpump Rules
Teamed up: James Kennedy and Lala, shown last month in Hollywood, aligned together on the show
Lala and James famously appeared on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live in December 2015 and rattled host Andy Cohen.
Andy, 48, got fed up as Lala and James cussed throughout the show with large chunks of their conversations bleeped by censors.
He later announced his obnoxious guests were the 'Jackholes of the Day' for interrupting the show with their foul language.
Moving on: Lala, shown last month in West Hollywood, said she was excited for viewers to watch her leave the Bravo show
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk