Love in bloom! Amber Rose posts mushy message about Dancing with the Stars pro Val Chmerkovskiy on Instagram
Amber Rose posted a short and sweet love note on Instagram about her new beau, Dancing with the Stars professional Val Chmerkovskiy.
The 33-year-old beauty was one of the celebrity competitors on the most recent series of the American ballroom show.
Her pro partner was Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who is Val's brother.
Say it with an emoticon: Amber Rose posted a love heart alongside an Instagram snap with her new beau, Dancing with the Stars professional Val Chmerkovskiy, on Monday
On Monday, Amber shared a photo of herself with Val.
'Him ❤️,' wrote the reality star.
Val - who, along with his partner Olympic gymnast Laurie Hernandez, were crowned the winners of DWTS in November - also did nothing to quash romance rumours.
Just one day prior on Sunday, the dancer shared the same photo of himself with the mum-of-one.
Is it official: Amber and Val held hands while on a date in West Hollywood on Friday
On Friday, Amber and Val, 30, were pictured leaving the Delilah club in West Hollywood, and the cropped haired vixen smiled broadly for photographers as she walked hand-in-hand with the hunky dancer.
The dinner date follows numerous appearances of her in the photos he has posted on his social media.
Prior love: Amber was once in a relationship with Kanye West and was previously married to rapper Wiz Khalifa, with whom she has three-year-old son Sebastian
Rumba in a velvet romper like Amber
Amber Rose and her new beau, Val Chmerkovskiy, walked hand in hand looking quite smitten.
Amber rocked a sexy velvet collared romper, with black thigh high boots and a pink coin purse to top it off.
We're loving this goth inspired look and the great news is you can get Amber's exact Fashion Union romper for $53 by clicking over to ASOS!
Fancy a shop around first? Take a look at our style edit below for our fabulous velvet finds we know you'll love!
On Sunday, Amber made an aggressive post on her Twitter page in which posted an image of a meme which read: 'F*** what people say. If someone makes you happy, be with that person. Because at the end of the day, your friends aren't going to eat your a**.'
Amber simply captioned the meme with the word 'exactly', along with a love heart eyes emoji symbol.
A source has spilled to Us Weekly that the pair were initially just getting on as 'just friends', but it's now 'recently turned into more and they have been hooking up'.
Amber was once in a relationship with Kanye West and was previously married to rapper Wiz Khalifa, with whom she has three-year-old son Sebastian.
Vulgar: On Sunday, Amber posted a rather crude message on her Twitter page
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk