Secrets of an A-list body: We reveal how YOU can get Salma Hayek's toned back muscles
- Appearing at the British Fasion Awards, Salma Hayek showed off her toned back
- The 50-year-old claims to put her muscles to work just by doing everyday chores
- She claims she does not have time for exercise, but focuses on a good posture
How to get the enviable physiques of the stars.
This week: Salma Hayek's back
50-year-old Salma Hayek (pictured) claims not to like the gym, but puts her muscles to work doing yoga and everyday chores, she says
Appearing at the British Fashion Awards recently, Salma Hayek flashed a toned back in a long, floral dress (below).
The 50-year-old actress claims not to like the gym, but puts her muscles to work doing yoga and everyday chores, she says.
The mother-of-one also focuses on her posture, saying: 'I just hold my body in a way that activates muscles all day long.'
WHAT TO TRY:
Overhead squats. With a dumbbell in each hand, stand with your feet apart.
Hold one dumbbell overhead, with the other between your legs, keeping both arms straight.
Salma Hayek (left) with Nicole Sherzinger (right), taken at the British Fashion Awards last week
Lower your body as if you were sitting in a chair and tighten the backs of your shoulders and upper back muscles. Hold your abs in tight.
Return to the start and repeat 12-15 times, then switch arms. Do two to three sets.
Most watched News videos
- Watch woman get dragged off jet by police in Detroit
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- 'We talked about life': Trump and Kanye discuss surprise meet
- Trash is dumped on woman's door step after she fails to pay
- Impressive fireball lights up Spain's Costa del Sol night sky
- Horrifying moment woman is kicked down the stairs by stranger
- Syria: Footage emerges of Russian special forces 'fighting ISIS'
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Hunters forced to shoot a wild bear dead as it charges towards them
- Bill Murray and President Obama play golf in the Oval Office
- Documentary director attacked by gang of immigrants in Stockholm
- 'I'm going to wing walk!' Schofield talks to Duke about wing walk