'He might dance his way into her heart': Mariah Carey's manager predicts singer, 46, could fall in love with Bryan Tanaka, 33
She's been linked to her backing dancer Bryan Tanaka since her shock split with fiance James Packer this summer.
And Mariah Carey's manager has now given the thumbs up to the will-they-won't-they romance.
Speaking to E! News in NYC on Wednesday night, Mimi's manager Stella Bulochnikov said that she thought Tanaka, 33, 'might dance his way into her heart.'
Scroll down for video
Flirting: Mariah Carey's manager has suggested the singer could fall for Bryan Tanaka, who she is seen with here on December 4 in NYC
'Well, when you're Mariah Carey you're one of the most coveted women in the world so I can't blame Tanaka for having a crush on her,' she said of the 46-year-old hit-maker, at the Mariah's World premiere party at Catch NYC.
'We'll have to wait and see if he puts the moves on her,' she tantalizingly added.
That is an odd thing to say as Mariah, 46, and Bryan have already been photographed kissing on the beach in Hawaii in late November.
Thumbs up! Mimi's manager Stella Bulochnikov told E! News that she thought Tanaka 'might dance his way into her heart'
The manager also gave an insight into the appeal of the backing dancer, over her billionaire ex.
'Tanaka is definitely charming,' Stella explained.
'I think he might dance his way into her heart. I don't know,' she teased to the website.
Will they? 'Tanaka is definitely charming',' Stella explained to the website
Tanaka first crossed paths with the Someday singer ten years ago, when he was hired to ply his craft for her Adventures of Mimi tour.
He told E! News earlier this month that even in their first meeting, he sensed something serendipitous at play.
'Something connected with us back in the day and there was just a mutual admiration,' he explained.
Work together: Taneka, right, is part of the pop superstar's festive showcase and also features prominently in her new E! series Mariah's World that airs Sunday on the cable network
'She saw something in me that I actually didn’t recognize at first, from that it was over. It was set in history that we were gonna be connected some way, somehow.'
Mariah has been married twice - to music industry exec Tommy Mottola from 1993 to 1998 and to Nick Cannon from 2008 until their August 2014 separation.
She and Australian billionaire businessman Packer split in October.
The Vision Of Love singer has five-year-old twins with ex-husband Nick Cannon, Monroe and Moroccan.
Over: The All I Want For Christmas hit maker split with James Packer this summer
Most watched News videos
- Caught on camera: Checkout line fight erupts over couponing
- Drag race ends in Lamborghini crashing into other cars
- Angry motorist challenges traffic warden over 'illegal parking'
- Couponing mom attacked inside store for holding up the line
- Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom snapchats an 'apology'
- Real-life Amazon Drone delivery begin trials with no human pilot
- Faryal Makhdoom shares glam videos on Instagram
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Huge 7 stone dog has adorable bark that sounds like hiccup
- Feliks Zemdegs breaks Rubik's cube speed-solving world record
- Poor cat has it's head pushed into the snow by cheeky dog!
- 'Growing Pains' actor Alan Thicke dead at age 69