Mollie King cuts a chic and sophisticated figure in a cream knit and plaid coat as she attends magazine bash
She's been carving out a career as a solo artist since The Saturdays went on hiatus.
And Mollie King looked every inch the pop princess when she arrived at Bolang restaurant in London on Wednesday for Wonderland magazine's winter edition bash.
The 29-year-old star was dressed to impress in a surprisingly demure - yet super chic - ensemble.
Scroll down for video
Fashionista: Mollie King looked every inch the pop princess when she arrived at Bolang restaurant in London on Wednesday for Wonderland magazine's winter edition bash
Mollie kept covered up in a pair of smart black trousers and a high-necked cream knit.
She sported a grey plaid coat, exuding confidence in the long, statement jacket, with her enviable blonde bob styled in loose waves.
The singer is attempting to carve out a career in her own right after confirming she had signed a solo deal with Island Records last October.
Covering up: The 29-year-old star was dressed to impress in a surprisingly demure - yet super chic - ensemble
Elegant: Mollie sported a smart black trousers and a high-necked cream knit
Speaking exclusively to MailOnline last month, Mollie revealed that Back To You was the song she is most proud of, having drawn on her personal turmoil when writing the track.
While she wouldn't confirm it was about male model ex-boyfriend David Gandy, she revealed the song was about being in a 'vicious cycle with someone'.
Mollie dated model David on and off for five years before confirming to MailOnline in February that they had split, stating: 'I'm single so I guess I'll just see when Mr Right comes knocking on my door.'
Keeping warm: She sported a grey plaid coat, exuding confidence in the statement jacket
Blonde bombshell: Mollie styled her enviable blonde bob in loose waves
Selecting Calvin Harris as her celebrity crush, Mollie explained: 'Body aside, he's definitely got the banter.
'I have seen some of his Snapchats, and he's got a good dry sense of humor like myself.'
Mollie's debut solo single, Back To You, reached number 90 in the UK charts.
Saturdays reunite: Mollie caught up with her bandmate Vanessa White at the bash
Party pals: Zara Martin and Higher singer Mollie partied up a storm together
Most watched News videos
- Caught on camera: Checkout line fight erupts over couponing
- Drag race ends in Lamborghini crashing into other cars
- Angry motorist challenges traffic warden over 'illegal parking'
- Couponing mom attacked inside store for holding up the line
- Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom snapchats an 'apology'
- Real-life Amazon Drone delivery begin trials with no human pilot
- Faryal Makhdoom shares glam videos on Instagram
- Huge 7 stone dog has adorable bark that sounds like hiccup
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Poor cat has it's head pushed into the snow by cheeky dog!
- Trump meets with tech giants: 'I'm here to help you folks do well'
- 'Growing Pains' actor Alan Thicke dead at age 69