George and Charlotte will go ape for these! Prince Charles is presented with two 'sock monkeys' as gifts for his grandchildren
- Prince Charles was presented with two sock monkeys on Wednesday evening
- He was given the stuffed toys by Ryan Palmer of the London Sock Co
- They were presented as gifts for Prince George and Princess Charlotte
Prince Charles appeared to have a fit of the giggles on Tuesday evening as he was presented with two 'sock monkeys' as gifts for his grandchildren.
The 68-year-old broke into laughter as he admired the rather zany-looking stuffed animals, which were made by the luxury London Sock Company for Prince George, aged three, and Princess Charlotte, aged one.
As he clutched the toys at the 'Style for Soldiers' Christmas Reunion Party at Spencer House in London, the Prince couldn't help but chuckle away.
Fit of giggles: Prince Charles appeared to go ape on Tuesday evening as he was presented with two 'sock monkeys' as gifts for his grandchildren
Clutching what appeared to be a glass of whisky, the grandfather showed off the two colourful monkeys to photographers.
Later in the night, the Prince met injured servicemen and women who have been helped by the Style for Soldiers charity, and others who have supported them.
The organisation works by providing them with smart uniforms for interviews in a bid to kick-start new careers.
Christmas cheer: The Prince was presented with two sock monkeys by Ryan Palmer of the London Sock Co
In high spirits: Clutching what appeared to be a glass of whisky, the grandfather showed off the two colourful monkeys to photographers
Among the donors, Marks and Spencer sent 250 vouchers worth £400 to former soldiers to spend on new outfits.
His Royal Highness also met some of the charity's patrons and ambassadors.
Keeping up with the fashion stakes, he opted for a smart navy suit, white shirt and matching patterned tie.
This week has been busy for Prince Charles, as the Christmas season reaches a head.
Jolly times: As he clutched the toys at the 'Style for Soldiers' Christmas Reunion Party at Spencer House in London, the Prince couldn't help but chuckle away
Dressed to impress: For the event on Tuesday night, Prince Charles opted for a smart navy suit, white shirt and matching patterned tie
On Tuesday he met a trio of angelic choir girls at a Russian Orthodox cathedral in London.
Prince Charles attended a prayer service and a concert at Dormition Cathedral in Knightsbridge.
The royal met church leaders and members of the congregation, and was shown the results of recent restoration work at the Grade II listed building.
The Prince, who was dapper in a dark blue suit with a pale blue shirt and tie, was photographed chatting to parishioners and church leaders upon arrival at the 19th Century building in London.
Prince Charles chats with former bomb disposal soldier Ken Bellringer
On Tuesday the royal met a trio of angelic choir girls at a Russian Orthodox cathedral in London
Most watched News videos
- Caught on camera: Checkout line fight erupts over couponing
- Drag race ends in Lamborghini crashing into other cars
- Angry motorist challenges traffic warden over 'illegal parking'
- Couponing mom attacked inside store for holding up the line
- Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom snapchats an 'apology'
- Real-life Amazon Drone delivery begin trials with no human pilot
- Faryal Makhdoom shares glam videos on Instagram
- Huge 7 stone dog has adorable bark that sounds like hiccup
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Poor cat has it's head pushed into the snow by cheeky dog!
- Trump meets with tech giants: 'I'm here to help you folks do well'
- 'Growing Pains' actor Alan Thicke dead at age 69