What's her secret? Supermodel Karlie Kloss looks flawless as she steps out in chic ensemble during trip to Sydney
Karlie Kloss has travelled all around the world working as an international supermodel, but it wasn't until this week that she finally made it to Australia.
The Victoria's Secret Angel was seen Wednesday leaving her Sydney hotel looking flawlessly glam, dressed down in distressed denim, boots and a boyfriend blazer.
While the Chicago-born stunner is in town to shoot David Jones' autumn and winter 2017 campaign, she has found plenty of time out to see the sights.
Casual glam: The Victoria's Secret Angel left her hotel looking flawless in distressed denim and a boyfriend blazer while in Sydney for department store David Jones
The blonde arrived in the country on Tuesday, and posed for glamorous photo by Sydney Harbour, wearing a Marilyn Monroe-inspired white cold shoulder shirt and pleated skirt combo.
'Finally made it down under thanks for bringing me @davidjonesstore' she captioned the sunny picture, adding an Aussie flag emoji.
The leggy stunner is smitten with the country, telling her 5.9 million Instagram followers, 'I'm never leaving'.
And the model is already speaking like a local, captioning one snazzy shot, in which she showed off a sleek, retro bob and red lippie, 'G'day mate'.
Out and about: While the Chicago-born stunner is in town to shoot David Jones' autumn and winter 2017 campaign, she has found plenty of time out to see the sights
Inspired by Marilyn? Karlie donned a Marilyn Monroe-inspired white cold shoulder shirt and pleated skirt combo for a harbour-side shoot earlier in the week
Meanwhile, Karlie has ensured she's gotten to as many of Sydney's famous beaches as possible while in town.
The model has ticked off Bondi Beach, paddle boarding at Rose Bay and taking in some rays at Tamarama.
Taylor Swift's bestie wasn't above having some true blue tourist experiences, taking a double-decker tourist bus around the city on Wednesday.
The 24-year-old somehow also managed to cram in her usual workout routine among everything else on the trip.
Beach babe: Karlie has already visited Bondi Beach, Rose Bay and Tamarama
In one Instagram shot, she's seen doing yoga while enjoying a stunning ocean view.
Even though she's having a ball, Karlie seemed to be missing her bestie Taylor Swift and made a birthday dedication to the singer on Instagram.
'I feel blessed to count you as my friend, sister and partner in crime. Can't wait to celebrate together very soon,' she captioned the pic uploaded on Wednesday.
Sunny daze: Karlie took in a spot of paddle boarding at Sydney's Rose Bay during her trip
Most watched News videos
- Caught on camera: Checkout line fight erupts over couponing
- Drag race ends in Lamborghini crashing into other cars
- Angry motorist challenges traffic warden over 'illegal parking'
- Couponing mom attacked inside store for holding up the line
- Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom snapchats an 'apology'
- Real-life Amazon Drone delivery begin trials with no human pilot
- Faryal Makhdoom shares glam videos on Instagram
- Huge 7 stone dog has adorable bark that sounds like hiccup
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Poor cat has it's head pushed into the snow by cheeky dog!
- Trump meets with tech giants: 'I'm here to help you folks do well'
- 'Growing Pains' actor Alan Thicke dead at age 69