Bundled up! Zac Efron goes casual cool in all black including jacket and beanie while out in New York
The trailer for his new film Baywatch was released last week - with his chiseled physique on full display.
But on Wednesday, Zac Efron covered up his six pack and his sculpted arms while heading inside a New York City studio.
The 29-year-old donned a black jacket with a matching T-shirt, joggers and a beanie while toting a backpack.
So handsome: On Wednesday, Zac Efron bundled up while heading to a New York City studio
Zac paired the dark look with multi-colored sneakers and gold framed aviator sunglasses.
The former Disney star recently arrived to the Big Apple to start filming his next project, The Greatest Showman.
The musical drama will also star Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, Rebecca Ferguson and Zendaya Coleman.
The Baywatch reboot film is his next movie to hit the big screens - on May 26, 2017.
Looking good: Zac donned a black jacket with a matching T-shirt, joggers and a beanie while toting a backpack
Zac will play Matt Brody, who was previously played by David Charvet in original nineties hit series.
The film will also feature Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, who plays Mitch Buchannon - made famous by David Hasselhoff.
In the Baywatch trailer, the High School Musical actor slips on red swim trunks and shows off his ripped form.
He's staying nice and warm! The 29-year-old paired the dark look with multi-colored sneakers and gold framed aviator sunglasses
While the original Baywatch series focused on the lifeguards patrolling the Los Angeles beaches, the upcoming film is set in Miami.
Other cast members include Alexandra Daddario, Kelly Rohrbach, Priyanka Chopra and Ilfenesh Hadera.
Zac also recently wrapped The Masterpiece - a biographical comedy; he stars alongside James Franco and Seth Rogen in the movie, which will be released next year.
Wow: The trailer for the actor's new film Baywatch was released last week - with his chiseled physique on full display
Getting aquainted: The film, which will be released in the US on May 26, will also feature Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Alexandra Daddario
Most watched News videos
- Caught on camera: Checkout line fight erupts over couponing
- Drag race ends in Lamborghini crashing into other cars
- Angry motorist challenges traffic warden over 'illegal parking'
- Couponing mom attacked inside store for holding up the line
- Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom snapchats an 'apology'
- Real-life Amazon Drone delivery begin trials with no human pilot
- Faryal Makhdoom shares glam videos on Instagram
- Huge 7 stone dog has adorable bark that sounds like hiccup
- 'Scumbag unions': Chants outside Brighton rail station
- Poor cat has it's head pushed into the snow by cheeky dog!
- Trump meets with tech giants: 'I'm here to help you folks do well'
- 'Growing Pains' actor Alan Thicke dead at age 69